An American Psycho in Australia - Stephan Bonnar is back

freedom

http://fightmarks.com/story.php?title=an-american-psycho-in-australia---stephan-bonnar-is-back

Bonnar?s next opponent promises to be exactly what the doctor ordered in terms of excitement. Krzysztof Soszynski??The Polish Experiment??is never happier than when he?s throwing hands or trying to twist an arm off a body. Coming off a loss of his own to Brandon Vera at UFC 102, the Team Quest member is just the kind of fighter that brings it.

?Oh yeah, he usually comes to fight,? Bonnar (14-6) says of Soszynski (19-10-1). ?In the last fight with Coleman it felt more like he wanted to get takedowns and hold me down more than anything. Not like he was trying to beat me up. Krzysztof will try to come in there and beat me up and, hey, that?s what I want!?

I hope this loss will be the last of the american psycho...... This guy has had a free ride for to long

Dana White has stated repeatedly that Bonnar and Forrest will have a home with the UFC forever because of what their fight did for the sport of mma. I dont think Bonnar has progressed very much in the mma game but he isnt going to b cut. EVER!!!!!

Dana White has stated repeatedly that Bonnar and Forrest will have a home with the UFC forever because of what their fight did for the sport of mma. I dont think Bonnar has progressed very much in the mma game but he isnt going to b cut. EVER!!!!!

He will get cut... By a big fist.

Archived