Hilarious video: Dana White on Kimbo Slice before and after signing with UFC.

Ares9139

I made a similar montage when they announced Kimbo for the HW season. Dana White really had to eat some crow on this one. He TRASHED Kimbo for years and now besides Lesnar, Kimbo is the face of the UFC to casual fans. Thats disgusting IMO. Plus I wouldn't normally throw out an accusation like this but I really feel as though someone said something to Houston about that fight, whether he got a monetary sum or just a talking to, I really believe that he didn't train to circle and not throw punches. As a matter of fact, outside of Drew McFedries i would say that Houston has been one of the most aggressive fighters in UFC, that fight just seemed fishy to me.

I made a similar montage when they announced Kimbo for the HW season. Dana White really had to eat some crow on this one. He TRASHED Kimbo for years and now besides Lesnar' date=' Kimbo is the face of the UFC to casual fans. Thats disgusting IMO. Plus I wouldn't normally throw out an accusation like this but I really feel as though someone said something to Houston about that fight, whether he got a monetary sum or just a talking to, I really believe that he didn't train to circle and not throw punches. As a matter of fact, outside of Drew McFedries i would say that Houston has been one of the most aggressive fighters in UFC, that fight just seemed fishy to me.[/quote']

If that were true, Dana White would be the lord of all hypocrites, considering his massive rants about EliteXC allegedly fixing matches. However, I do think that Alexander was just scared of getting knocked out quickly by Kimbo and being dropped by the UFC again, so was very tentative, but I agree that that match had some abnormalities to it.

Bottom line Kimbo is a interesting dude with his beard bald head and gold teeth. Kimbo has stepped up his game and is now really training a American Top Team kimbo is a athlete and will improve alot. He can only fight brawlers and will never be a contender but he is fun to watch.

Bottom line Kimbo is a interesting dude with his beard bald head and gold teeth. Kimbo has stepped up his game and is now really training a American Top Team kimbo is a athlete and will improve alot. He can only fight brawlers and will never be a contender but he is fun to watch.

No more interesting than Drew McFedries, Houston Alexander, or any other pure brawler. He just has the teenage youtube fan club backing him.

No more interesting than Drew McFedries' date=' Houston Alexander, or any other pure brawler. He just has the teenage youtube fan club backing him.[/quote']

At least he is a humble guy and has a good sense of character. Imagine a street brawler coming into the UFC with an attitude like Brock Lesnar.

At least he is a humble guy and has a good sense of character. Imagine a street brawler coming into the UFC with an attitude like Brock Lesnar.

How can you not be humble after marketing yourself on youtube as the baddest man on the streets and then losing to 2 straight Jabronis in Seth Petruzzeli and Roy Nelson?

Agreed though, if he acted like Lesnar people would be trying to crucify him by now.

How can you not be humble after marketing yourself on youtube as the baddest man on the streets and then losing to 2 straight Jabronis in Seth Petruzzeli and Roy Nelson?

Agreed though' date=' if he acted like Lesnar people would be trying to crucify him by now.[/quote']

U make Kimbo sound like he is super trash talker and has no anykind respect against MMA.

so couple questions.

1.has kimbo EVER talk trash anything about MMA?

2.Has kimbo ever talk trash to other fighters?

3.was nelson choking the kimbo on his beer stomach and giving baby punches so impressing???

4.are u saying Kimbo havent improve his fighting and wrestling at all?

5.Did i just own u big time?

U make Kimbo sound like he is super trash talker and has no anykind respect against MMA.

so couple questions.

3.was nelson choking the kimbo on his beer stomach and giving baby punches so impressing???

No, you didn't. Of course Kimbo can't talk trash about MMA or MMA fighters because they beat him. He has done nothing to impress anyone who has ever fought or has an extensive knowledge of the sport. There are 100 guys just like him in the gym i train at, they just don't have Rap video backyard brawls posted on Youtube for the entertainment of tools like yourself. Being humble isn't a defining quality. It is something everyone should have, especially after being KO'd by a LHW can, and being suffocated mercilessly by someone many fans consider another can.

so couple questions.

You didn't owned anybody but I advise you [mod edit]start thinking logically. This guy name Kimbo, he's nothing but hyped because of his fights on Utube 4yrs ago, and he's nothing but a cash cow to businesses like the UFC.. Of course fans have to understand that UFC is a business, they'll watch their own back regardless of the decision and outcome.. You can expect Kimbo to fight in the UFC until he's milked empty and no longer hyped.

Kimbo couldn't prevent Nelson on laying on top of him, he just lay there taking pouches to the head. Kimbo doesn't have a good TD defense, and when he fights a wrestler or BJJ expert which won't happen until Dana gets every ounce drop of Kimbo hype then we'll see Kimbo lose.. Dana White may not write the scripts but him and Joe Silva sure do know how to pick opponents for Kimbo Slice.. Kimbo next opponent will most likely be someone that previously lost.

5.1 million viewers and 3/5 of these are waiting for the day when Kimbo gets KTFO!!

You didn't owned anybody but I advise you [MOD EDIT] start thinking logically. This guy name Kimbo' date=' he's nothing but hyped because of his fights on Utube 4yrs ago, and he's nothing but a cash cow to businesses like the UFC.. Of course fans have to understand that UFC is a business, they'll watch their own back regardless of the decision and outcome.. You can expect Kimbo to fight in the UFC until he's milked empty and no longer hyped.

Kimbo couldn't prevent Nelson on laying on top of him, he just lay there taking pouches to the head. Kimbo doesn't have a good TD defense, and when he fights a wrestler or BJJ expert which won't happen until Dana gets every ounce drop of Kimbo hype then we'll see Kimbo lose..[b'] Dana White may not write the scripts but him and Joe Silva sure do know how to pick opponents for Kimbo Slice.. Kimbo next opponent will most likely be someone that previously lost. [/b]

5.1 million viewers and 3/5 of these are waiting for the day when Kimbo gets KTFO!!

My guess is that it will be Al Turk or Tim Hague. Maybe Pat Berry, someone they know will have no intention to take it to the ground, but know aren't dangerous enough to put his lights out.

The Houston fight was soooooooooooooooooo fixed. Watch all of houstons fights and then watch Kimbos.... No question about it. When I heared about that fight I was wondering why they wanted Kimbo to lose his first fight, then I saw why. It was all bull and anyone can shake off the BS and realize it. I don't hate on Kimbo, I hate on the UFC for creating a whole show based on one person who SUCKS.

Archived