Let all the hating begin

AllAboutForrest

I think Griffin will take this one. Lil Nog I think is kinna overrated right now due to his 1st win here at UFC' date=' people think that he's invincible and they almost forgot the he was KO by Soukudju.[/quote']

... canes' lack of head movement did provide the easy -W-

but rogerio will lay gump to waste in rapid fashion, ... unlimited options for the nogger :eek:

... the african assassin caught lightning in a bottle that night in '07 (33 sec)

... canes' lack of head movement did provide the easy -W-

but rogerio will lay gump to waste in rapid fashion' date=' ... unlimited options for the nogger :eek:

... the african assassin caught lightning in a bottle that night in '07 (33 sec)[/quote']

+1

Lil Nog has one punch knockout power, Forrest has reach and great cardio. Lil Nog has the submission advantage, Forrest has never been submitted. So let's break this down, Lil Nog has the ability to stop Forrest; Forrest doesn't have the ability to stop Lil Nog (short of a TKO.) I see Forrest being really cautious and getting a decision. I won't be surprised by a first round knockout by Lil Nog.

Griffin vs lil nog is excepted to take place at ufc 113. and every1 is already counting forrest out of this one. will just have to see at ufc 113. lil nog has more power than griffin' date=' but i think griffin has better boxing. griffin's ground game is very underated and i think may be able to submit him.[/quote']

Saying that Forrest has better boxing is pretty much stupid. Minotouro won bronze medal in pan american games boxing tournament so Rogerio def has better boxing than Forrest

Saying that Forrest has better boxing is pretty much stupid. Minotouro won bronze medal in pan american games boxing tournament so Rogerio def has better boxing than Forrest

marcus Davis is a former pro boxer but he was defeated by Hardy. Forrest have been so many wars against top fighter in LHW, he's going to pull this one by TKO on 3.

Griffin vs lil nog is excepted to take place at ufc 113. and every1 is already counting forrest out of this one. will just have to see at ufc 113. lil nog has more power than griffin' date=' but i think griffin has better boxing. griffin's ground game is very underated and i think may be able to submit him.[/quote']

griffin...submit a nogueira brother?

are you serious?

x

Lil Nog has the advantage standing and on the ground. If Griffin wins it will be A) Griffin improved A LOT or B) a fluke.

Are you kidding me?

Come on' date=' man. You can hate Forrest all you want, but the man's got skills.

While he definitely does NOT have better boxing, his overall kickboxing skills are MUCH better than Rogerio's.

Forrest can take a punch. Maybe not quite as well as Rogerio can (he IS a Nogueira, afterall), but he can still take 'em.

And for anybody scoffing at Forrest submitting him, I feel the need to remind you of this..

[img']http://media.ufc.tv/i.cfc?method=get&w=550&cs=1&s=34228C2B-1422-0E8C-9A2D2D503C20EF5C.jpg[/img]

Are you kidding me?

Come on' date=' man. You can hate Forrest all you want, but the man's got skills.

While he definitely does NOT have better boxing, his overall kickboxing skills are MUCH better than Rogerio's.

Forrest can take a punch. Maybe not quite as well as Rogerio can (he IS a Nogueira, afterall), but he can still take 'em.

And for anybody scoffing at Forrest submitting him, I feel the need to remind you of this..

[img']http://media.ufc.tv/i.cfc?method=get&w=550&cs=1&s=34228C2B-1422-0E8C-9A2D2D503C20EF5C.jpg[/img]

So submitting an out of shape gassed Shogun is proof of his ground game? You're a joke. He isn't better in any aspect of fighting other than cardio, Forrest does have crazy cardio that i'll give him. His boxing is just a few steps up from a beginner amateur boxer and he lacks any kind of power in any of his shots. So him putting Lil Nog in any kind of trouble on the feet in almost unfathomable.

So submitting an out of shape gassed Shogun is proof of his ground game? You're a joke. He isn't better in any aspect of fighting other than cardio' date=' Forrest does have crazy cardio that i'll give him. His boxing is just a few steps up from a beginner amateur boxer and he lacks any kind of power in any of his shots. So him putting Lil Nog in any kind of trouble on the feet in almost unfathomable.[/quote']

Pfft!

You can make all the excuses that you want, but the fact remains, Forrest submitted Shogun.

You call me a joke? Give your head a shake, punk. I didn't insult anybody in my post, yet you feel it necessary to start with the name-calling.

If you're going to sit there and try to convince me that Rogerio is a better kickboxer than Forrest, you may need to re-think who the joke is.

I suppose you think Luiz Cane would destroy Forrest.

Pfft!

You can make all the excuses that you want' date=' but the fact remains, Forrest submitted Shogun.

You call me a joke? Give your head a shake, punk. I didn't insult anybody in my post, yet you feel it necessary to start with the name-calling.

If you're going to sit there and try to convince me that Rogerio is a better kickboxer than Forrest, you may need to re-think who the joke is.

I suppose you think Luiz Cane would destroy Forrest.[/quote']

Calm down, tiger. Calling you a joke isn't name calling, it's an opinion. Forrest isn't better in the stand-up area, nor in his ability to take a punch.

Calm down' date=' tiger. [b']Calling you a joke isn't name calling, it's an opinion.[/b] Forrest isn't better in the stand-up area, nor in his ability to take a punch.

So what you're saying, is that I could say you're a d-bag, but then just say that I'm not calling you names, just stating my opinion? Doesn't work that way. Regardless, I don't take too kindly to being called a joke. Might just be the way I was brought up.

For the record, I'm NOT calling you a d-bag, though. That was just an example :)

Anywho, here is MY opinion..

Forrest has better overall standup than Rogerio does. Rogerio's boxing is better, but Forrest's kicks are better.

I never said anything about Forrest being able to take a punch better than Rogerio, though.

Um' date=' you do realize that Lil' Nog WON the Brazilian National Championships, South American Games and placed 3rd at the Pan Am Games in Boxing.....[/quote']

My response to your piece on Forrest having better stand-up below.

So what you're saying' date=' is that I could say you're a d-bag, but then just say that I'm not calling you names, just stating my opinion? Doesn't work that way. Regardless, I don't take too kindly to being called a joke. Might just be the way I was brought up.

For the record, I'm NOT calling you a d-bag, though. That was just an example :)

Anywho, here is MY opinion..

Forrest has better overall standup than Rogerio does. Rogerio's boxing is better, but Forrest's kicks are better.

I never said anything about Forrest being able to take a punch better than Rogerio, though.[/quote']

No, that is name calling. You can call me a joke all you want, it is not a direct slander like if someone called you a d-bag.

Forrest utilizing leg kicks doesn't mean he has better stand-up. Even in a judges eyes(See Machida/Rua).

Hmmmm... Good question' date=' he hurt him with a few leg kicks but overall he pitter patted with his powerless stand-up and squeeked out a Decision. Sound about right?[/quote']

No that is right. Im not trying say he dominated the fight. I was talking about how you said

Forrest utilizing leg kicks doesn't mean he has better stand-up. Even in a judges eyes(See Machida/Rua).

Which is why i brought up the Rampage fight.

i dont see Forrest subbing Lil Nog..... at all.... ever.

Shogun was coming to the ufc' date=' a superstar, the next big thing. griffin was suppose to be an easy win to get his ufc career started. if shogun wasnt a 100% he shouldnt have taken the fight. The fact is forrest submitted shogun. did you see forrest submitting shogun? prob not. so he has the ability to submit lil nog.[/quote']

agreed.

I'm not gonna lie as one of the biggest Forrest Fans, this fight scares the shister outta me cause Lil Nog is phenomenal there's no doubt and so is Forrest and I do think Forrest COULD win, unfortuneately i don't think he will, i would still put money on him anyways :)

Archived