Out of Respect for the Greatest HW of All Time...

ArcaneKnight

UFC, I feel like you owe your company to your greatest HW champion of all time. It's safe to say he has more title defenses than any other champion in MMA history. The man who blesses God. The one and only Brock Lesnar. The man who in his last fight, shattered all previous PPV records. This man saved your asses, he brought the UFC back from the dead..

If I didn't know any better, I'd say he was the 2nd coming of Christ. He should've been dead, he beat the crap out of Frank Mir for his sins. Brock Lesnar makes miracles happen. Like Jesus, he came back to life, time and time again. First he was stricken with the H1N1 Swine Flu virus, then mono, then he was rumored to have aids, he cured himself of that, then he had the intestinal fortitude to overcome diverticulitis, where there was no medical explanation as to how he recovered. When Canadian doctors (on M-1 Global's payrole) told him that surgery was his only option, and without it, he could kiss his **** goodbye, and with it, he could kiss his career's **** goodbye.

How do you explain all this? Brock Lesnar just blew the big bang threory to smitherines, and proved that theory to be false. Now this isn't a thread about evolution or religion, believe what you want, but don't revolve my topic around that nonsense. This is about paying respects to the man that saved the UFC and the entire sport of MMA.

From now on, any event prior to UFC 100, we shall refer to it as UFC "#" B.B. Anything beyond UFC 100, starts as UFC 1 A.B. So UFC 99 would be considered UFC 1 B.B. and UFC 1 is considered UFC 99 B.B. UFC 101 is now considered UFC 1 A.B. So out of respect for Brock Lesnar, when you talk about these events, no longer will you refer to them by their original numbers, you will refer to them by the numbers counting down or up from UFC 100.. Before Brock, and After Brock. UFC 100, is now known as UFC : Brock. UFC 9 A.B. is upon us, and it's main event is a fight we should've seen somewhere between UFC 80-90 B.B. Basically a fight we should've seen a long **** time ago, but thanks to Brock, we can finally get this fight over with.

So out of respect for Brock Lesnar, I expect both the fans and the UFC to start paying their respects by referring to all past, and all upcoming events, the way I just mentioned. They should start putting Brockble's in the pouches behind seats at all UFC events. Not that I think they should push Brock upon you all, but know that it will be there to turn to should you need Brock to bless you.

Amen.

UFC' date=' I feel like you owe your company to your greatest HW champion of all time. It's safe to say he has more title defenses than any other champion in MMA history. The man who blesses God. The one and only Brock Lesnar. The man who in his last fight, shattered all previous PPV records. This man saved your asses, he brought the UFC back from the dead..

If I didn't know any better, I'd say he was the 2nd coming of Christ. He should've been dead, he beat the crap out of Frank Mir for his sins. Brock Lesnar makes miracles happen. Like Jesus, he came back to life, time and time again. First he was stricken with the H1N1 Swine Flu virus, then mono, then he was rumored to have aids, he cured himself of that, then he had the intestinal fortitude to overcome diverticulitis, where there was no medical explanation as to how he recovered. When Canadian doctors (on M-1 Global's payrole) told him that surgery was his only option, and without it, he could kiss his **** goodbye, and with it, he could kiss his career's **** goodbye.

How do you explain all this? Brock Lesnar just blew the big bang threory to smitherines, and proved that theory to be false. Now this isn't a thread about evolution or religion, believe what you want, but don't revolve my topic around that nonsense. This is about paying respects to the man that saved the UFC and the entire sport of MMA.

[b']From now on, any event prior to UFC 100, we shall refer to it as UFC "#" B.B. Anything beyond UFC 100, starts as UFC 1 A.B. So UFC 99 would be considered UFC 1 B.B. and UFC 1 is considered UFC 99 B.B. UFC 101 is now considered UFC 1 A.B.[/b] So out of respect for Brock Lesnar, when you talk about these events, no longer will you refer to them by their original numbers, you will refer to them by the numbers counting down or up from UFC 100.. Before Brock, and After Brock. UFC 100, is now known as UFC : Brock. UFC 9 A.B. is upon us, and it's main event is a fight we should've seen somewhere between UFC 80-90 B.B. Basically a fight we should've seen a long **** time ago, but thanks to Brock, we can finally get this fight over with.

So out of respect for Brock Lesnar, I expect both the fans and the UFC to start paying their respects by referring to all past, and all upcoming events, the way I just mentioned. They should start putting Brockble's in the pouches behind seats at all UFC events. Not that I think they should push Brock upon you all, but know that it will be there to turn to should you need Brock to bless you.

Amen.

LOL thats genius

Well written and completely retarded.

AK, can you ever come on here and honestly talk mma without some long rant that everyone knows is either for entertainment or is just to get a rise out of people?

Don't get me wrong, I find some of your posts amusing, but new guys come on here and actually believe this crap, and that bothers me.

The UFC was doing fine without Brock. Yes when he came over he brought a lot of new fans with him, PPV ratings prove that, but to say he's the only reason that the UFC isn't dead is just asinine and you know it.

Its funny how AK has left so many posts on here yet he doesnt knows **** about MMA lol. And if hes just writing all of this stuff for his own personal entertainment to get a rise out of people then he is pretty sad.

There have been many times where he has actually talked MMA honestly, he does know his stuff, he just chooses to troll most of the time.

Well written and completely retarded.

AK' date=' can you ever come on here and honestly talk mma without some long rant that everyone knows is either for entertainment or is just to get a rise out of people?

Don't get me wrong, I find some of your posts amusing, but new guys come on here and actually believe this crap, and that bothers me.

The UFC was doing fine without Brock. Yes when he came over he brought a lot of new fans with him, PPV ratings prove that, but to say he's the only reason that the UFC isn't dead is just asinine and you know it.[/quote']

I agree I think he does more harm than good.

LoL at the Brockble's in the back of the seats at UFC events part and the M1 global's payroll and i'm Canadian. I honestly don't see how anyone could be mad at these posts. Yes they are completely retarded and void of actual information but they definately make me laugh. Seriously AK where do you come up with this stuff. This sh1t's more Gold then that Ari character from entourage.

You know what' date=' this will be the last thread I make.. I'm going to start posting seriously and make a bid to become a mod, then I will personally ban myself so you all can dry your eyes.

I will sacrifice my account to make this forum better. It's no problem.[/quote']

No one is asking for you to be banned or for you to go away, I'd just like it better if you'd honestly come on here and talk MMA instead of trolling just because you and a couple others think it's funny.

COME ON POEPLE!!???

the man is obviously satirizing lesnar fans... its also known as beating a dead horse.

but nevermind that anymore' date=' jesus christ, some of you people have startling low levels of reading comprehension.[/quote']

I come on here to talk MMA. Not read satire. If I wanted satire I'd watch TV.

You know what' date=' this will be the last thread I make.. I'm going to start posting seriously and make a bid to become a mod, then I will personally ban myself so you all can dry your eyes.

I will sacrifice my account to make this forum better. It's no problem.[/quote']

Before you go man, hope you can do something about the TUF event title, can it be that the TUF 11 be called now as TUF 1 A K. K stands for Kimbo, coz as we all know Kimbo brought back the life in TUF PPV when he joins it in TUF 10.

No one is asking for you to be banned or for you to go away' date=' I'd just like it better if you'd honestly come on here and talk MMA instead of trolling just because you and a couple others think it's funny.

I come on here to talk MMA. Not read satire. If I wanted satire I'd watch TV.[/quote']

dont be bitter in a forum bro...take it easy

UFC' date=' I feel like you owe your company to your greatest HW champion of all time. It's safe to say he has more title defenses than any other champion in MMA history. The man who blesses God. The one and only Brock Lesnar. The man who in his last fight, shattered all previous PPV records. This man saved your asses, he brought the UFC back from the dead..

From now on, any event prior to UFC 100, we shall refer to it as UFC "#" B.B. Anything beyond UFC 100, starts as UFC 1 A.B. So UFC 99 would be considered UFC 1 B.B. and UFC 1 is considered UFC 99 B.B. UFC 101 is now considered UFC 1 A.B. So out of respect for Brock Lesnar, when you talk about these events, no longer will you refer to them by their original numbers, you will refer to them by the numbers counting down or up from UFC 100.. Before Brock, and After Brock. UFC 100, is now known as UFC : Brock. UFC 9 A.B. is upon us, and it's main event is a fight we should've seen somewhere between UFC 80-90 B.B. Basically a fight we should've seen a long **** time ago, but thanks to Brock, we can finally get this fight over with.

Amen.[/quote']

Dude you really enjoy screwing with peoples heads dont you? Lol This is hilarious. Do you ever make a serious post?

Amen.[/quote']

Are you really that retarded? Your obviously one of those crazy Christians who no nothing of our god for you to speak of this in that manner. More title defenses than any champ? He has a grand total of ONE title defense. think of any other champ more than one. He is one his way to being raped by every fighter in the HW division look at his abilities compared to others he is the worst fighter MMA boxing or street. We'll see your hero get crushed soon.

Are you really that retarded? Your obviously one of those crazy Christians who no nothing of our god for you to speak of this in that manner. More title defenses than any champ? He has a grand total of ONE title defense. think of any other champ more than one. He is one his way to being raped by every fighter in the HW division look at his abilities compared to others he is the worst fighter MMA boxing or street. We'll see your hero get crushed soon.

Maybe your God can teach you proper spelling and sentence structure.

Archived