Ross Pearson??

sonson86

that card is better than most pay per views

I agree I am really looking forward to that night!!!!!! Ross Pearson is one of my new favorites and his fight with Dennis Silver is gonna be a good one. Thats a good call by the UFC and I think its gonna be a great fight and I cannot wait to see it!!!!!!! Jon Jones vs Vera is gonna be a sick fight without a doubt one of the best matchups iv seen in a while. Then u got JDS & Napao!!!!! IM excited anytime I see JDS walk into that cage he doesnt disappoint and he's gonna throw down!!!!! Then u got Rumble & Doomsday wooooooooo that fight is gonna rock CANNOT WAIT FOR THIS FIGHT NIGHT!!!!!

I agree I am really looking forward to that night!!!!!! Ross Pearson is one of my new favorites and his fight with Dennis Silver is gonna be a good one. Thats a good call by the UFC and I think its gonna be a great fight and I cannot wait to see it!!!!!!! Jon Jones vs Vera is gonna be a sick fight without a doubt one of the best matchups iv seen in a while. Then u got JDS & Napao!!!!! IM excited anytime I see JDS walk into that cage he doesnt disappoint and he's gonna throw down!!!!! Then u got Rumble & Doomsday wooooooooo that fight is gonna rock CANNOT WAIT FOR THIS FIGHT NIGHT!!!!!

Pearson is on fight night 21. most of the fights you're talking about are on UFC on Versus 1.

the next few events are all stacked

Dial it down about four notches. Was five exclamation points at the end of each sentence just not enough?

Archived