If Bisping knocks out Silva i will.........

bright508620

Bisping You are a Goof, Period. I thought perhaps the Camera makes you look like a Piece of **** for Ratings but You actually are a Piece of ****. I have One mouthy **** of a Friend who Loves You and he was hoping You would destroy One of My Heroes 'Hendo' and Never in My Life since Wandy knocking out Jardine did I scream so hard into his face and Now Im going to get the oppurtunity again to do so. My Friends says "He does that to Psyche his opponents" I say your a ****ing ***** and thats what you do when you are a *****; is you try to hide that you are ***** behind False Confidence, but Everyone saw what I was saying when Hendo did you in. You proved Me right so in a sense Your not all bad. Im going to leave my name for your similar like minded Fans, so you guys know to like that sorta personality which can not grow means you are everything I just said about him, so reflect and introspect. It sucks watching guys like you when I know guys like Me can **** you up. You notice when Dana doesnt want fighters around anymore he sets them up with experienced fighters to **** up lippy ****s who dont even have a reason to be lippy in the first place. Yay Strikeforce Pfft. Nowhere to hide.

Bisping You are a Goof' date=' Period. I thought perhaps the Camera makes you look like a Piece of **** for Ratings but You actually are a Piece of ****. I have One mouthy **** of a Friend who Loves You and he was hoping You would destroy One of My Heroes 'Hendo' and Never in My Life since Wandy knocking out Jardine did I scream so hard into his face and Now Im going to get the oppurtunity again to do so. My Friends says "He does that to Psyche his opponents" I say your a ****ing ***** and thats what you do when you are a *****; is you try to hide that you are ***** behind False Confidence, but Everyone saw what I was saying when Hendo did you in. You proved Me right so in a sense Your not all bad. Im going to leave my name for your similar like minded Fans, so you guys know to like that sorta personality which can not grow means you are everything I just said about him, so reflect and introspect. It sucks watching guys like you when I know guys like Me can **** you up. You notice when Dana doesnt want fighters around anymore he sets them up with experienced fighters to **** up lippy ****s who dont even have a reason to be lippy in the first place. Yay Strikeforce Pfft. Nowhere to hide.[/quote']

Bisping cant hear you, go back to sleep little boy.

Archived