Fire Proof

TrueGrit

Watchin guys like stephen bonnar and forrest griffin makes me think will they ever get the boot from the UFC? I couldnt see them in strikeforce thats for sure..like dana says that their fight was one of the most important fights in UFC history..Do you think they will ever get the boot and is there any other fighters in the UFC who will never get canned?

Watchin guys like stephen bonnar and forrest griffin makes me think will they ever get the bot from the UFC? I couldnt see them in strikeforce thats for sure..like dana says that their fight was one of the most important fights in UFC history..Do you think they will ever get the boot and is there any other fighters in the UFC who will never get canned?

good question...

some people must be "kissin' some serious booty" ? :confused:

Oh' date=' were we talking about forrest?[/quote']

just some fighters in general..Like Stephen bonnar..He has lost some and won some..forrest as well....you know some fighters come in have maybe one big fight and then get canned?? Im askin if there are any fighters who lose like two fights and wins one but doesnt get the boot..Jake Rosholt won and lost and got the goodbye slip..

just some fighters in general..Like Stephen bonnar..He has lost some and won some..forrest as well....you know some fighters come in have maybe one big fight and then get canned?? Im askin if there are any fighters who lose like two fights and wins one but doesnt get the boot..Jake Rosholt won and lost and got the goodbye slip..

yeahhhh but forrest beats the best and loses to the best, stephen bonnar just loses to the best, none of his wins are huge deals. and he lost the fight with forrest. so forrest i doubt will ever get the boot....bonnar, a whole nother ball game.

Personally, I hope Bonnar gets booted. His skills are very limited. He has made zero improvement since being on TUF, whereas Forrest has improved greatly. Bonnar has always been a middle of the road fighter at best, and and if you have no hope of being in the top of the division, then just go to a lesser show!

Archived