UFC 112 looks insane!

Miles94

So they just added the event on the side menu showing all the events. I click on it and I see Silva vs. Belfort for the MW title, Penn vs. Edgar for the LW title, and Hughes vs. Renzo Gracie. This event looks pretty crazy. I've got Silva and Penn defending their titles on these bouts. Your thoughts?

So they just added the event on the side menu showing all the events. I click on it and I see Silva vs. Belfort for the MW title' date=' Penn vs. Edgar for the LW title, and Hughes vs. Renzo Gracie. This event looks pretty crazy. I've got Silva and Penn defending their titles on these bouts. Your thoughts?[/quote']

i didnt know silva's elbow had healed but yah all these summer events are supposed to be awesome. rampage vs. rashad at ufc 113 and the rematch between shogun and machida is set up at 114. this is gonna be a good summer of fights

i didnt know silva's elbow had healed but yah all these summer events are supposed to be awesome. rampage vs. rashad at ufc 113 and the rematch between shogun and machida is set up at 114. this is gonna be a good summer of fights

Rampage rashad is headling 114 most likely and ufc 113 is shogun machida 2 co main event is forrest griffin vs lil nog. josh koscheck vs paul daley, kimbo slice vs matt mitrione, alan beltcher vs patrick cote and i am so happy to see patrick cote back in the fight game after his knee injurie and i hope ring rust isnt a problem and he is back better and rematches A.silva :)

Archived