Who are the Greatest Knockout Artists of All Time?

Doctor_Obviously

i am sure any of the guys he kicked had a concussion after the fight IMO

Let me re-word this..

Explain to me how kicks to the legs can cause a concussion.

anytime your brain hits skull it will be damaged a bit. Effects may take decades to show though

I was unaware that your brain was in your legs.

1. Pathology. injury to the brain or spinal cord due to jarring from a blow' date=' fall, or the like.

2. shock caused by the impact of a collision, blow, etc.

3. the act of violently shaking or jarring.

[b'] pick one[/b] :) just put from a kick behind them

Neither of which are stored in your legs ;)

I'm going with Liddell on this one.. Not only because of his knockout power or overhand right, but what he stood for as a knockout artist. Liddell didn't just knock people out, he made them know they were getting knocked out. His takedown defense was on another level than his opponents, and they had to stand and trade with him. Anderson Silva is a great knockout artist, but his opponents RESPECT him, where Liddell was FEARED. Everyone wants a chance at Silva to see who can beat him, but fighters actually turned down fights with Liddell, because they didn't want to be knocked out. Jeremy Horn was even scared, and thats something I wouldn't have thought. Before their second fight he hadn't been knocked down in over 100 fights, but Liddell knocked him down 4 or 5 times, and in interviews afterwards Horn actually said that he was scared halfway through the first round that Liddell was going to knock him out. Thats pretty intense when your opponent knows the knock out is coming.

I know Liddell has fallen off since those days. But, not every fighter can be a Randy Couture, just so happens Liddell's fighting style cost his chin to become weaker over the years, taking punch after punch. But I hope Liddell can bring the Iceman back for one more good knockout against his favorite punching bag, Tito Ortiz!

Junior Dos Santos shouldn't be mentioned just yet. I'm a big fan of Cigano but this is "The best knockout artist of all time"' date=' and Dos Santos has only had a handful of fights within the UFC. Even though his performance over Yvel was impressive, he is nowhere near best knockout artist of all time just yet.[/quote']

quick swick is just fast with the hands idk bout his power but all n all good list.

:rolleyes:a.silva is the greatest cuz i kno yall saw im him ko forrest w/ a jab while backin up. then comes chuck liddel' date='cro cop(with his left kick onli),evans, and last but not least w. silva[/font']

please dnt h8 cus i aint mention ya name

Inner city grammar education seems to have taken a turn for the worst.

Archived