Mariusz Pudzianowski Vs Brock Lesner

Polish_Prince

I Was Woundering What Everyone Thought Of Mariusz Pudzianowski Vs Brock Lesner Maybe In The Future Fighting??

If Mariusz has a few more impressive wins I can see him being signed by the UFC. His marketing potential is enormous, plus he would help the UFC break into the Polish market really easily. Whether Lesnar is still champ then remains to be seen.

If Mariusz has a few more impressive wins I can see him being signed by the UFC. His marketing potential is enormous' date=' plus he would help the UFC break into the Polish market really easily. Whether Lesnar is still champ then remains to be seen.[/quote']

^^ This

It will be interesting to see how he matches up with Alex in his next match, will certainly answer a lot of questions about his legitamecy.

^^ This

It will be interesting to see how he matches up with Alex in his next match' date=' will certainly answer a lot of questions about his legitamecy.[/quote']

I honestly think he will be too much for any HW outside of the UFC and SF. He just has way too much power for a run of the mill HW to handle. He can be sloppy all he wants, his power will be able to make up for that against non-world class contenders. Not saying Aleks in a can, but he's definitely not a top contender either. i also see Mariusz dedicating himself to this sport and possibly making a run at one of the major org titles. He has tremendous dedication, as displayed in his ability to win multiple WSM competitions.

I honestly think he will be too much for any HW outside of the UFC and SF. He just has way too much power for a run of the mill HW to handle. He can be sloppy all he wants' date=' his power will be able to make up for that against non-world class contenders. Not saying Aleks in a can, but he's definitely not a top contender either. i also see Mariusz dedicating himself to this sport and possibly making a run at one of the major org titles. He has tremendous dedication, as displayed in his ability to win multiple WSM competitions.[/quote']

Got my fingers crossed for this guy, been following him since i heard on here he was going to make his debut, certainly has excelled at everything else he has tried so hoping to see him in one of the top organisations in the next couple of years.

Got my fingers crossed for this guy' date=' been following him since i heard on here he was going to make his debut, certainly has excelled at everything else he has tried so hoping to see him in one of the top organisations in the next couple of years.[/quote']

Yeah, I don't see anything but good things for his future. He will have hand picked opponents till he gets signed by a major org, i would bet the farm on it. Plus you just can't train for his kind of power. Just think if someone got him in mount that he could literally bench press them up in the air, off of him if they're not holding onto him for dear life.

This ^...then toss him over the octagon killing both Goldie and Rogan therefore forcing the UFC to sign El Guapo. I can see it all now. :)

I would be so happy if the UFC signed Bas to commentate with Joe.

I would also love to see Mariusz destroy Brock, but he's gotta get there first. Gonna have to see a few more fights before I start saying he'd win. But I'd love it if it happened.

Obviously Brock would win. He's definitely not as strong as Mariusz, as Mariusz is probably one of 5 of the strongest people in the world, and can lay claim to the Strongest Man in the world, unlike that fat bastard that calls himself The Strongest Man in the world (Mark Henry).

Mariusz does have a substantial martial art background, but he's not too well versed at wrestling, from what I can recall. Didn't he lose a wrestling contest against another WSM competitor? Brock is a beast at wrestling. He strong as an oax too.

It definitely would be interesting to see Mariusz in MMA, and he wouldn't be ducking people like a certain Bobby Lashley.

I think it's pretty irrelevant because Mariusz Pudzianowski is shredded at about 320 pounds. No way would he make the cut. With that being said I'd still take Lesnar because he'd be able to take it to the ground and I don't expect Pudzianowski to have much of any sort of ground game.

277 without a cut. I really wish people would do some research before spread their filthy opinions all over the forum.

Mariusz Pudzianowski is a freak! He is an animal. He is the 5 time World strongest man Champion. With a little experience he will kill Brock. The question is' date=' can he make 265 pounds?[/quote']

Yes... See above posts. To all the peopel talking about getting this guy to the ground, do you even realize how strong and strength conditioned this guy really is??? He deadlifts Honda's for pete's sake. Getting a man this strong to the ground would be no easy task, and if you managed to explode and shoot in and take him down, he can bench press double the weight of a HW. I don't think people can truely grasp how strong he really is, and how it is functional strength aswell, not just free weight strength. Plus imagine him clinching you against a cage sapping your will like Couture does, he can move stand still freight trains from a similar stance.

Brocks cardio would beat him. Mariusz could not fight a full 5min round with out getting gassed. A ton of muscle needs tons of blood. He would not get the oxygen he would need. Brock has the perfect balance of muscle & cardio. Any thing after 2.30min R1 would favour anyone againts him.

BUT, he would be awesome in the UFC.

He should fight Mir.

Brocks cardio would beat him. Mariusz could not fight a full 5min round with out getting gassed. A ton of muscle needs tons of blood. He would not get the oxygen he would need. Brock has the perfect balance of muscle & cardio. Any thing after 2.30min R1 would favour anyone againts him.

BUT' date=' he would be awesome in the UFC.

He should fight Mir.[/quote']

You've obviously never watched WSM competitions. I would take Mariusz's muscular endurance over anyone's any day of the week. The guy is an athlete, not a damn body builder. Once again, do some research before you talk about these types of things.

277 without a cut. I really wish people would do some research before spread their filthy opinions all over the forum.

You're an idiot, what's your source? http://www.criticalbench.com/Mariusz-Pudzianowski.htm

The measurements of Mariusz Pudzianowski:

- Biceps 56 cm

- Nape 54 cm

- Waist 92 cm

- Thigh 80 cm

- Weight 132 kg

- Height 186 cm

- Chest 148 cm

- Forearm 45 cm

Maybe not 320 but its still over 277. The fact is this guy has no fat on him. He's 25 pounds over the weight, that'd have to be a lot of water cause idk how else he could lose it unless he wants to lose muscle.

You're an idiot' date=' what's your source? http://www.criticalbench.com/Mariusz-Pudzianowski.htm

The measurements of Mariusz Pudzianowski:

- Biceps 56 cm

- Nape 54 cm

- Waist 92 cm

- Thigh 80 cm

- Weight 132 kg

- Height 186 cm

- Chest 148 cm

- Forearm 45 cm

Maybe not 320 but its still over 277. The fact is this guy has no fat on him. He's 25 pounds over the weight, that'd have to be a lot of water cause idk how else he could lose it unless he wants to lose muscle.[/quote']

My source was the scale at his weigh-in guy. Not some random fan site. Even his own personal webiste has him at 280. Please don't try to get ****y when you have no idea what you're talking about.

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2009/12/10/1194929/ksw-12-weigh-in-results-mariusz

Now eat your crow, stick your foot in your mouth, whatever you want to call it. Nub.

My source was the scale at his weigh-in guy. Not some random fan site. Even his own personal webiste has him at 280. Please don't try to get ****y when you have no idea what you're talking about.

How about posting a link then instead of talking out of your a**. And how do I not know what I'm talking about I posted a link. Every other link I've seen had him at over 310, so back it up if you're gonna keep talking

Now eat your crow' date=' stick your foot in your mouth, whatever you want to call it. Nub.[/quote']

How about posting a link then instead of talking out of your a**. And how do I not know what I'm talking about I posted a link. Every other link I've seen had him at over 310' date=' so back it up if you're gonna keep talking[/quote']

READ noob, STFU for real...

oh and here's the video of it too...

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2009/12/1...esults-mariusz

http://www.mma-core.com/videos/_KSW_12_Mariusz_Pudzianowski_vs_Marcin_Najman?vid=10008226

Now what do you have to say since you have been owned, chewed up, and spit out?

Sometimes the UFC forum can be worst than Sherdog because Sherdogs are reasonable enough to understand that Mariusz hasn't impressive anybody w/ his horrible stand up, unimpressive attempt of kicks, and a terrible GnP... You guys think he's the great next thing because he's the worlds strongest man in a strong man competition.. He has beaten one guy who debuted along with Mariusz then suddenly he's consider a top contender, and able to beat Brock Lesnar? Haha!!

People need to get the horse shoe outta their **** and realize this man is nothing but hyped!! He won't get pass Alex if my boy Fedor is training him well..

Sometimes the UFC forum can be worst than Sherdog because Sherdogs are reasonable enough to understand that Mariusz hasn't impressive anybody w/ his horrible stand up' date=' unimpressive attempt of kicks, and a terrible GnP... You guys think he's the great next thing because he's the worlds strongest man in a strong man competition.. He has beaten one guy who debuted along with Mariusz then suddenly he's consider a top contender, and able to beat Brock Lesnar? Haha!!

People need to get the horse shoe outta their **** and realize this man is nothing but hyped!! He won't get pass Alex if my boy Fedor is training him well..[/quote']

No one in this thread has said that they would like to see him fight Brock tommorrow. He has a ton of potential and he's a physical phenom. I'm pretty sure the overwhelming majority in this thread says he still needs some fights under his belt. You cannot deny his stature and the way he dominated his opponent.

READ noob' date=' STFU for real...

oh and here's the video of it too...

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2009/12/1...esults-mariusz

http://www.mma-core.com/videos/_KSW_12_Mariusz_Pudzianowski_vs_Marcin_Najman?vid=10008226

Now what do you have to say since you have been owned, chewed up, and spit out?[/quote']

page doesnt exist on the link and video doesnt show weight. So...uh wanna continue to epically fail?

page doesnt exist on the link and video doesnt show weight. So...uh wanna continue to epically fail?

i'll help you out though seeming as how you don't have the intelligence required to click a link.

KSW 12 Weigh-in Results

Marcin Najman - 100.2 kg / 221 lbs

vs. Mariusz Pudzianowski - 125.8 kg / 277 lbs

Full results available here.

Archived