Doctor_Obviously

Dr. Obviously's MMA Photoshop Fun!

yeah the pic was nice' date=' the guy went all ape**** for no reason and got banned for it.[/quote']

ahhaha

lololololol

ahhaha thanks

then please don't bother. they suck ***.

i dont give a crap about you opinion

+1

says the gay guy

+2

oh like you could do better Ahmed

+3

noob

Roy nelson vs. Werdum????

untitled.jpg

Stop with these, this used to be an enjoyable thread till you started with this Bologna!

Do us all a favor and delete your posts in here and start your own thread so we can ignore them all at once. This makes you look like less of a worthwhile member.

It's sort of making me not like you anymore, and I used to think you were kind of cool....

It's the photoshop thread, not the crap you made with Paint thread

Stop with these' date=' this used to be an enjoyable thread till you started with this Bologna!

Do us all a favor and delete your posts in here and start your own thread so we can ignore them all at once. This makes you look like less of a worthwhile member.

It's sort of making me not like you anymore, and I used to think you were kind of cool....

It's the photoshop thread, not the crap you made with Paint thread[/quote']

didntRead.gif

Let me summerize' date=' You suck fiercely and aruining this thread

Also that's the gayest GIF ever[/quote']

i know since im quoting you it would be perfect, quit being such a prick and ill just keep on painting

Can someone photoshop Donald Cerrone's face on some boloney???

dont know why but here you go. if you have any suggestions to improve i'd be glad to try.

mma_image_by_ai_fushi_no-d4m1gui.jpg

Also would be glad to take some other projects to try to improve my shopping abilities.

hahaha' date=' i know its like im GSP i do my job yet i have soooo many haters[/quote']

keep going reaper , just improve a little bit and they will look better. i didn't let the haters get to me when i shopped , they look much better now. so you shouldn't let them get to you.

keep going reaper ' date=' just improve a little bit and they will look better. i didn't let the haters get to me when i shopped , they look much better now. so you shouldn't let them get to you.[/quote']

i know, its hard to get cleaned up shops using 2007 paint

its the quality that i admit sucks' date=' but not the idea. read what i said regarding my shops[/quote']

ya i read what you put about your shops. i still think they suck. the idea and the execution, sorry bro just my opinion.

I agree. They're just not good. It would be better to see them all in one thread and not in this one.

I know you say it's the idea behind it, but if you can't be bothered to put some effort in, then why should anyone care?

Cain vs. Bigfoot

cainvelasquezkobigfoot.jpg

Posts like this just ruin the thread, at least try and get them as good as Dr's, this is just embarrassing. Not hating just keeping it real.

good lord. this used to be an epic thread until reapersbane made it take an arrow in the knee.

His picture is contributing more to this thread then your whining.

why are you whining about people whining?

i dont really care honestly. but really it is kind of sad how a thread made of epic awesomeness gets tainted by a barrage of paintjobs that a computer illiterate chimpanzee could make, and quite frankly they arent even that funny or amusing and simply just clogs up bandwidth.

i'd give him props for trying but really it doesnt look like he is. maybe it's time to graduate from MS Paint

why are you whining about people whining?

i dont really care honestly. but really it is kind of sad how a thread made of epic awesomeness gets tainted by a barrage of paintjobs that a computer illiterate chimpanzee could make' date=' and quite frankly they arent even that funny or amusing and simply just clogs up bandwidth.

i'd give him props for trying but really it doesnt look like he is.[/quote']

Just stating my opinion as y?u did.

Tbh, some people find those pictures funny, its not like the guy spammed this thread. He posted what like, 4 pictures? And that last one was actually funny, you just need a little more imagination ;)

well i can see what he is going for but it just looks so tacky. it would look alot better with just a little more touching up. then again using paint you are extremely limited to what you can do but there is still cropping, free form selecting, resizing and applying opaque layers which would make it look a little more bearable

Unfortunately some of us don't have the same skill level as Doc.

And acually paint can be very powerful :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uk2sPl_Z7ZU

thats why we should all chip in some money, drag him back here and get him the newest edition of photoshop as a late christmas present and put him to work!

i dont know what happened or where he's been lately but it seems like someone must have pissed him off real good

by the way that is a neat video. yeah you can do alot of complex stuff if you know your stuff, much more advanced than just the basic fundamentals using the square select tool to copy and paste somebodies head over top of somebody elses without cropping it properly or removing the background around it. you know what im saying?

of course not everybody has that kind of talent. hell i probably couldn't mspaint a stick man

fitchwoodley.jpg

my 2nd paint shop!

Fitch-Woodley GOAT in LnP

I'll never discourage anybody from being creative.

My beef is' date=' and i'm surprised nobody's backing me up, but Reaper blatantly crapped all over Docs work. I'm sure Doc probably doesn't give a rats *** but that's not the principle.

It's not cool and i regret nothing.

[img']http://forums.joerogan.net/picture.php?albumid=560&pictureid=4816[/img]

There's nothing I can really do about it. I invited anyone to come in and post their own stuff. There have been lots that people may have not liked, but sure, I don't like the fact that my own shop was used, but hey, like I said, what can I do?

I'll never discourage anybody from being creative.

My beef is' date=' and i'm surprised nobody's backing me up, but Reaper blatantly crapped all over Docs work. I'm sure Doc probably doesn't give a rats *** but that's not the principle.

It's not cool and i regret nothing.

[img']http://forums.joerogan.net/picture.php?albumid=560&pictureid=4816[/img]

ahh just ignore him, when i become mod I'l ban him for you or create his own thread for him ;), il be the "peoples mod"

There's nothing I can really do about it. I invited anyone to come in and post their own stuff. There have been lots that people may have not liked' date=' but sure, I don't like the fact that my own shop was used, but hey, like I said, what can I do?[/quote']

I hear you Doc i just thought it was rather ignorant.

Where've you been?

See what happens when you go on hiatus!!

There's nothing I can really do about it. I invited anyone to come in and post their own stuff. There have been lots that people may have not liked' date=' but sure, I don't like the fact that my own shop was used, but hey, like I said, what can I do?[/quote']

Wow dude since when are you such a diva? He used one of your shops so what? He tried something funny and imo succeeded. Who gives a flying **** if he used your shop or a normal photo like in his other "paintshops"? Why exactly does that bother you, please enlighten me, I'm curious.

Wow dude since when are you such a diva? He used one of your shops so what? He tried something funny and imo succeeded. Who gives a flying **** if he used your shop or a normal photo like in his other "paintshops"? Why exactly does that bother you' date=' please enlighten me, I'm curious.[/quote']

lol why are YOUR panties in a bunch, if you ACTUALLY read his post he ddnt care lol....:rolleyes:

lol why are YOUR panties in a bunch' date=' if you ACTUALLY read his post he ddnt care lol....:rolleyes:[/quote']

are you stupid or something? you might wanna read his post again.

"I don't like the fact that my own shop was used, but hey, like I said, what can I do"

that is not only caring, that is practically crying.

are you stupid or something? you might wanna read his post again.

"I don't like the fact that my own shop was used' date=' but hey, like I said, what can I do"

that is not only caring, that is practically crying.[/quote']

if your gonna get retarded over that ^ then your the diva LOL:rolleyes:

if your gonna get retarded over that ^ then your the diva LOL:rolleyes:

I thought he was not caring about it? See ****, that wasn't so hard to admit. You're also one of those who are complaining about reapers_bane destroying this thread kiddo, so instead of complaining, go do something productive or fun.

I thought he was not caring about it? See ****' date=' that wasn't so hard to admit. You're also one of those who are complaining about reapers_bane destroying this thread kiddo, so instead of complaining, go do something productive or fun.[/quote']

that was acknowledging but w/e....i am complaining cuz the thread is now full of crap, a 3 year old could do better shops...you wanna do stupid ****, make ur own thread....thats what i think about what they do lol...this is a forum, its full of ppl complaining and doing unproductive things...

that was acknowledging but w/e....i am complaining cuz the thread is now full of crap' date=' a 3 year old could do better shops...you wanna do stupid ****, make ur own thread....thats what i think about what they do lol...this is a forum, its full of ppl complaining and doing unproductive things...[/quote']

Why do you care? He was not spamming 3 pages yet, so there's no reason to flip out.

Quit defending that guy. He has ruined this thread, not just with his crappy pics, but also with these exchanges that have resulted (that he knew would happen).

F**king trolls.