Doctor_Obviously

Dr. Obviously's MMA Photoshop Fun!

I'll never discourage anybody from being creative.

My beef is' date=' and i'm surprised nobody's backing me up, but Reaper blatantly crapped all over Docs work. I'm sure Doc probably doesn't give a rats *** but that's not the principle.

It's not cool and i regret nothing.

[img']http://forums.joerogan.net/picture.php?albumid=560&pictureid=4816[/img]

WTF IS THIS LOL these are just ****ing retarded please just stop now you shops are not funny and they look like **** go make your own thread photoshop for ppl with no skill i dont want to even look through this thread its full of BS now

WTF IS THIS LOL these are just ****ing retarded please just stop now you shops are not funny and they look like **** go make your own thread photoshop for ppl with no skill i dont want to even look through this thread its full of BS now

lol why did you quote shat???????? its my shops that are getting hate

lol why did you quote shat???????? its my shops that are getting hate

its was a mistake i was trying to quote the pic of finch n woodley for lnp king that shop it ****ing garbo fitch head on fabby fedors body dude you ****ing suck leave it to the pro's like doc, shats, gooch etc. you must look at you own shops and tell your self you suck cause really dude

LMFAO your shops are ****ING retarded and not funny how how it took you to make this 3secs IT ****ING SUCK BALLS!

youre not the first or the last :P

its was a mistake i was trying to quote the pic of finch n woodley for lnp king that shop it ****ing garbo fitch head on fabby fedors body dude you ****ing suck leave it to the pro's like doc' date=' shats, gooch etc. you must look at you own shops and tell your self you suck cause really dude[/quote']

8812305b-a667-4ed3-b8a3-3fcb5b7c725e.jpg

LMFAO your shops are ****ING retarded and not funny how how it took you to make this 3secs IT ****ING SUCK BALLS!

say_what150.gif

2ze9mdi.jpg.gif

Cheers dude' date='

Been busy with family ****

Nevermind the ridiculous amount of money and time i have spent on Family over christmas/new year.... Two of my four children decided to be born in january (thoughtless ****s)[/quote']

That's great! Congrats Gooch!!

EDIT: Oh wait...nevermind, I thought you just recently had twins or something. Whoops.

youre not the first or the last :P

8812305b-a667-4ed3-b8a3-3fcb5b7c725e.jpg

bro your right it doesn't matter what i think but when 95% of the forum is saying the same thing then you should really take that in consideration because your shops should be in a handicap section if the ufc forums had one

this thread really has gone down the ****ter' date=' Doc's absence of new shops + reaper's trolling is like watching a dying cancer patient slowly wither away.[/quote']

lol you started the paint thing i followed your footsteps :P

bro your right it doesn't matter what i think but when 95% of the forum is saying the same thing then you should really take that in consideration because your shops should be in a handicap section if the ufc forums had one

BISPINGFYOURLOVE.jpg

LOL!!! I refuse to be held responsible for your onslaught of terribleness.

FIGHT ME!!! :mad:

threeheadedmonster.jpg

lol i couldnt find any pics to make something like that you are still the Paint Master!

I'll actually give you money to delete all of your posts in this thread. That's how much I hate them.

sure 100 dollars ill take them down

then ill just repost them a week after

well i'm far from a photoshop/mspaint prodigy but i figured id give it a shot and maybe it will humor somebody. Best viewed in 1280X1024 resolution as it becomes much more obvious in smaller resolutions' date=' it's time for a Brazilian spinoff of everybodies favorite childhood book, Wheres Waldo?

[img']http://i955.photobucket.com/albums/ae38/idrankyourbeer/wheresaldo.jpg[/img]

Where's Aldo?

lol saw it

nah just occupied for the time being. besides doc cant get his photo album up for a while

for the time being ill contribute more of my lovely not-so-masterpieces. if you can't beat em join em

GSP-Recovers-From-Surgery.jpg

yeah its crap. but its the general idea is what im aiming for. i am terrible!

nah just occupied for the time being. besides doc cant get his photo album up for a while

for the time being ill contribute more of my lovely not-so-masterpieces. if you can't beat em join em

LOOOOOL :) He's so appreciative aswell.

nice one

We have to save this thread. I'm thinking there's a chance Doc is maybe feeling a little defeated with the direction this thread has taken, definitely wouldn't blame him if he ignored it completely.

We need the big guns to get motivated again, Doc, Jayzee, Gooch, Ralph Machio, JoshuaMMA, including everyone else who has contributed (yes you too reaper maybe just be a little more civil about it nobody has ever really been concerned about the quality just don't be a ****)

No way can we let this thread go by the wayside, it was an awesome idea and definitely a motivating factor for me even registering for this forum.

***End Rant***

picture.php?albumid=560&pictureid=5022

We have to save this thread. I'm thinking there's a chance Doc is maybe feeling a little defeated with the direction this thread has taken' date=' definitely wouldn't blame him if he ignored it completely.

We need the big guns to get motivated again, Doc, Jayzee, Gooch, Ralph Machio, JoshuaMMA, including everyone else who has contributed (yes you too reaper maybe just be a little more civil about it nobody has ever really been concerned about the quality just don't be a ****)

No way can we let this thread go by the wayside, it was an awesome idea and definitely a motivating factor for me even registering for this forum.

***End Rant***

[img']http://forums.joerogan.net/picture.php?albumid=560&pictureid=5022[/img]

ok then brah, tbh im running out of material so you guys can have a few days off the awesomeness of my shops

I will bite.... I request you stop posting your crap in this thread...

you said you are taking them.... and I made one... Man of your word?

i mean paint shop requests ;)

those photo shops are so annoying to look at lol look like a handicap person did them

if you ever get to fight me calling you a handicapped person would be an understatement

I bet you you couldn't fight for air if your head was stuffed up your ***.

lol get your *** here in the Philippines youll come back to where you came from in a box,

anyway enough hostility this is a Fun thread

anyway enough hostility this is a Fun thread

Stop posting your crap then. Can't you see that you've ruined this thread? Seriously? It's not funny. I hope the new Mods delete all your posts here.

What you're doing isn't even trolling, It's just sad. I pity you.

Real talk.

Stop posting your crap then. Can't you see that you've ruined this thread? Seriously? It's not funny. I hope the new Mods delete all your posts here.

What you're doing isn't even trolling' date=' It's just sad. I pity you.

Real talk.[/quote']

Doc said that everyone is welcome, now instead of being a complete ***** why dont you just STFU or join