Doctor_Obviously

Dr. Obviously's MMA Photoshop Fun!

I found this picture by accident (it's not mine)

not really a photoshop but I thought I would post it

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTHDiPmxEdH_ytQAZDNSwYkzUejoNzB0g-YUFuVopaojoQ-OBkGvVc3LCEE

OG streetfighter ftw

Haha hell yeah.

Palhares looks like this pitbull.

palharespitbull.png

Sucks I know :o

Don't worry this the only paintjob I will be doing, I know how upset people will be if I take over this thread...

Palhares looks like this pitbull.

palharespitbull.png

Sucks I know :o

Don't worry this the only paintjob I will be doing' date=' I know how upset people will be if I take over this thread...[/quote']

it cool

I watch reapers_bane talk with his sexy riddum on YT everyday while I give myself head

Blackguyslaughing.gif

I found this picture by accident (it's not mine)

not really a photoshop but I thought I would post it

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTHDiPmxEdH_ytQAZDNSwYkzUejoNzB0g-YUFuVopaojoQ-OBkGvVc3LCEE

OG streetfighter ftw

Nice find.

@reapers_bane i just saw your YT vid just a 1 question are you making that voice up to sound funny?because i can't understand **** you say and you sound like a asian robot ps you dont look like roger and if you did look like machida it'll be the unconscious machida just one more thing can anyone do a shop with reapers_bane face on a unconscious machida don't matter if its the KO version or the choke out version

@reapers_bane i just saw your YT vid just a 1 question are you making that voice up to sound funny?because i can't understand **** you say and you sound like a asian robot ps you dont look like roger and if you did look like machida it'll be the unconscious machida just one more thing can anyone do a shop with reapers_bane face on a unconscious machida don't matter if its the KO version or the choke out version

lol-guy.jpg

bros.jpg

e54cf1b8-fc7e-48f2-b0bf-a198b2d52f85.jpg

You look more like Machidas brother imo.

NO

lol its my GSP accent i know i gotta work on that' date=' lol you really mad eh, i havent recalled having sex with your mom for you to be that mad.

lol-guy.jpg

bros.jpg

yeah he mad

lol its like GSP=reapers_bane (hater) into reapers_bane=JON KO???? (delusional hater)

I lol'd HARD.

Haters gonna hate' date=' personally Reapers' shops crack me up. They don't have to be Doc quality to be funny and clever.[/quote']

oh thanks bro

NO

lol its my GSP accent i know i gotta work on that' date=' lol you really mad eh, i havent recalled having sex with your mom for you to be that mad.

lol-guy.jpg

bros.jpg

yeah he mad

lol its like GSP=reapers_bane (hater) into reapers_bane=JON KO???? (delusional hater)

I lol'd HARD.

Haters gonna hate' date=' personally Reapers' shops crack me up. They don't have to be Doc quality to be funny and clever.[/quote']

oh thanks bro

NO

lol-guy.jpg

bros.jpg

yeah he mad

I lol'd HARD.

oh thanks bro

MachidaChokedout2.jpg

Im all for a reapers bane photoshop thread.

They are hilarious

hahah thanks but i im not up to that idea

Somebody do a good Toquiho shop please.

PalharesvsSonnen.jpg

Omg that is great lmfao

MachidaChokedout2.jpg

bwahahahhahahah you moron that aint me thats my sidekick

That is for Reapers_Bane

lol you made a shop of the wrong person

the_enigma's idea enhanced....

palhares-silva.jpg

HAHAHA that's so cool... but... wtf is that white stuff on his face supposed to be? drool?1? looks like he... never mind.

That is ****ing awesome.

Lol awesome.

See reapers_bane... a little effort to develop your skills and your work will be better respected. You certainly have the creative imagination for it. ;)

HAHAHA that's so cool... but... wtf is that white stuff on his face supposed to be? drool?1? looks like he... never mind.

Yeh, I was going for the exaggerated crazy bastard look, but I didn't plan ahead for the perverts on here :)

reaper_bane, have you looked at Photoshop? It's not hard once you know what the buttons do. You'll have much more fun with it too, I guarantee it.