Since there hasnt been a poll.....

fedorisbs

I don't even understand why Belfort has this shot. Hendo' date=' Marquardt, and Maia (pre ko loss) all deserved a shot before Vitor.[/quote']

maybe they're tryin to test out Belfort's style of fighting. who knows? Belfort may catch Anderson early and Vitor will be harder to hit then any of Silva's last opponents cuz Belfort has a Blue belt in Karate. it's not better then Silva's black belt in Tae Kwon Do, but it's still something

I'm calling a flurry from Belfort to win it. It'll start out slow with both guys tentative at first' date=' then once Vitor times him, he'll start throwin those blazing hands and he'll catch Anderson.

I honestly think that Vitor has the skills to pull this off, and I really hope he does.[/quote']

i think he does to its just a matter of doing it... which i really hope he does

Definitely Belfort, the only thing playing a factor in this fight is how much weight does Vitor have to cut? He normally fights @ 205...he dropped 10 pounds for his last fight, and he's supposed to drop another 10 for this one which is pushing it.

People forget Vitor isn't one to chance a punch, he only throws when he's 100% positive its going to land, and when he lands a punch its usually enough to stagger anyone. I got Vitor, I just hope he doesn't cut too much just to make the fight because he should be fighting Machida or Rua not Silva.

Belfort has very quick hands and power. If he catches silva early he has a good chance of winning this. However silva is very elusive with great conuters and jsut as fast and has just as much power in his hands. Silva is certainly likely to win but if Belfort does take it then its not a compelte shock.

Archived