Who is Tyson Griffin fighting next?

TyGriffinator

Hey I'm new to the site and I'm a big Griffin fan (both Forrest and Tyson) and I know Forrest is fighting Lil Nog, but does anyone know who and when Tyson is fighting next? I would like to see him fight Maynard but they said they'll only fight for a title, so maybe Jim Miller (who he was supposed to fight at 108) or a rematch with Sherk?

Yeah I think Forrest will win in a decision' date=' he just has to use his kicks and stay away from Nog's left hand[/quote']

Yea I was kinda thinking around the same thing, Since he was able to stop Ortiz's takedowns I'm guessing he can keep the fight standing & pick up the W

finally people who believe in forrest it seems no one believes in him any more ever scince the silva fight. forrest has a good chance at winning a decision but i dont see him knocking out or submitting him but anything can happen but like you said if he can beat nog to the puch and get out of there he will be golden. not taking anything from nog he is an awsome fighter but he isnt fast like rashad evans and anderson silva are. look at the rampage fight Rampge has HUGE power and yes forrest got dropped in the first but went on to win a decison. he will probably win this fight by keeping distance and being smart

yea he needs to go into this fight with the same strategy he used agaisnt rampage. Little Nog has power in both hands enough to put forrest on his ****. Forrest needs to keep his distance and kick those legs till there blue.

its almost as if he is fighting rampage with a way better ground game :)

lil nogs chin is wasome rampages chin is awsome, rampage has power in both hands nog has power in his left hand, the only thing is if forrest lands that triangle choke nog is not going to be lifting forrest up and getting out of it like rampage did, that would look good for forrest griffin if he submitted lil nog not saying its going to happen but if he gets a rear naked choke deep its either lights out or tap deosnt matter who you are unless your fedor he will just wait till you get tired of holding on to his neck and flip you over and land a armbar out of no where

Archived