Why is MMA the Best Sport on the Plant...?

ImTheBest

Because! i dont care how cool you think you are, how much more wealthy you are than me, if i can kick ur **** none of that **** matter... "OOhhh look at me i can catch a ball and run with it..." so what i can leg kick you till your legs dont work anymore than lets see you run for that touch down... i dont care if you can shoot basketballs in to a ring in the air if i can beak ur arm off you wont be doing to much shooting now will you? I dont care how far you can hit a ball with a stick if i can KUTFO i win.. it just doesnt matter if i can kick ur **** i win period!....

Because! i dont care how cool you think you are' date=' how much more wealthy you are than me, if i can kick ur **** none of that **** matter... "OOhhh look at me i can catch a ball and run with it..." so what i can leg kick you till your legs dont work anymore than lets see you run for that touch down... i dont care if you can shoot basketballs in to a ring in the air if i can beak ur arm off you wont be doing to much shooting now will you? I dont care how far you can hit a ball with a stick if i can KUTFO i win.. it just doesnt matter if i can kick ur **** i win period!....[/quote']

Isn't this right out of Forrest's book?

Because! i dont care how cool you think you are' date=' how much more wealthy you are than me, if i can kick ur **** none of that **** matter... "OOhhh look at me i can catch a ball and run with it..." so what i can leg kick you till your legs dont work anymore than lets see you run for that touch down... i dont care if you can shoot basketballs in to a ring in the air if i can beak ur arm off you wont be doing to much shooting now will you? I dont care how far you can hit a ball with a stick if i can KUTFO i win.. it just doesnt matter if i can kick ur **** i win period!....[/quote']

lol +1

seriously. its me or you. mono y mono. one of us is going to loose, and it aint gunna be me

can someone link where forrest said something like this i think its kinda funny maybe illl actualy start to like him a lil more i mean dont get me wrong forrest is cool and all but i like fighters for what they bing to the octagon and forrest has always come off to me as being very slopy

best sport on the Plant?

wat plant?

Planet*

can someone link where forrest said something like this i think its kinda funny maybe illl actualy start to like him a lil more i mean dont get me wrong forrest is cool and all but i like fighters for what they bing to the octagon and forrest has always come off to me as being very slopy

Hard to link to a book :D

It is the ONLY sport I follow for the reasons mentioned previously. All sports other than hand to hand combat are a place holder for a fight. Football....is what you do when you don't have the balls to throw hands. Baseball...hockey..etc...all the same thing.

To win a fight MEANS something huge on a symbolic level...winning the superbowl...doesn't.

To win a fight...mean you symbolically..killed the other guy...and survived..and took the spoils so to speak...be it..food...a mate...a place to sleep..in human history winning fights mattered...not running with, hitting or throwing a ball.

Cheers

-DR

Y'll are trippin'...I love MMA to death and I think its great but traditional sports are legit too. You can't take away from them...They all present (including MMA) their own unique challenges and involve the main aspect of athleticism. Don't get me wrong....archery is not a sport.....I am talking about real sports like soccer, rugby, basketball, boxing....they are all just different.

Y'll are trippin'...I love MMA to death and I think its great but traditional sports are legit too. You can't take away from them...They all present (including MMA) their own unique challenges and involve the main aspect of athleticism. Don't get me wrong....archery is not a sport.....I am talking about real sports like soccer' date=' rugby, basketball, boxing....they are all just different.[/quote']

Oh yeah man, I'm not suggesting people shouldn't enjoy those other things. That's fine for entertainment and whatnot. I just think that a fight and specifically MMA over something like boxing because MMA is a more complete fight...it's about as close as you can get to a fight to the death short of actually killing someone or causing permanent injury.

A fight is on a whole different level. It MEANS something whereas the others just don't in the grand scheme of things.

I personally can't enjoy watching those other sports, but it doesn't mean I have a problem with others who do. I just think MMA is the top. I don't even like to call is a "sport" really because that implies it's in the same category as those others. A fight isn't a sport...it's the ultimate form of competition...it's the highest measure of your physical worth..I don't know...it's something special if nothing else. *chuckle*

Cheers sir!

-DR

Yea I understand..I honestly follow MMA very closely and the other sports not so much. But I guess I am biased because I play soccer and I have pushed myself to the very edge and further to get more and to play better...and I have watched my team mates do it too. But MMA is for sure its own breed and presents its own unique qualities...But I gotta say the world disagrees with you...soccer is the biggest sport on the planet ha ha

Yea I understand..I honestly follow MMA very closely and the other sports not so much. But I guess I am biased because I play soccer and I have pushed myself to the very edge and further to get more and to play better...and I have watched my team mates do it too. But MMA is for sure its own breed and presents its own unique qualities...But I gotta say the world disagrees with you...soccer is the biggest sport on the planet ha ha

we dont care if you play soccer lets see u kick that ball after we leg kick the **** out of you

j/p

Oh yeah...you can push hard in any sport, and that's awesome to work hard and achieve better things. But I'm talking about the symbolic aspects of a fight vs a "sport" And the OP didn't say MMA was the biggest sport...he said it was the BEST..*chuckle*

Cheers sir

-DR

MMA is my favourite sport I train and watch it but honestly, whoever has this biased narrow minded view is a f****n idiot. Just because its a violent contact sport doesnt mean its above or more manly than other sports. Not everyone enjoys the violence and intensity of fighting, doesnt mean other sports are inferior just because they dont involve fighting. There are other talents apart from choking or knocking people out and we should respect any athlete in any field because they are showing the same passion, dedication and thrill for competition above all they're enjoying what they're doing.

what a rant lol

MMA is my favorite sport, i like others but MMA i think is top is because it's one on one if you win you did it, if you lose ya cant blame others. Its up to you how you succeed. Thats i wrestled for years i loved walking out on the mat and beating someone down to show i was better faster stronger smarter and had more technique then my opponnent.

MMA is my favourite sport I train and watch it but honestly' date=' whoever has this biased narrow minded view is a f****n idiot[/b']. Just because its a violent contact sport doesnt mean its above or more manly than other sports. Not everyone enjoys the violence and intensity of fighting, doesnt mean other sports are inferior just because they dont involve fighting. There are other talents apart from choking or knocking people out and we should respect any athlete in any field because they are showing the same passion, dedication and thrill for competition above all they're enjoying what they're doing.

what a rant lol

i dont think anyone does have this view it is and was a joke so no need to get emo and go on a rant about it -thanks it tuly baffles me how many people cant tell the difference between someone joking around and having fun and being completely serious

Archived