who's next for the winner of chuck/tito

rago1986

I dont think either can get back in the title picture therefore the only fights that make since would be guys like Couture, Franklin & Coleman, guys in a similar position to them. The alternative would be to make a catchweight fight with Kimbo. Chuck vs Kimbo would be a huge draw for the ufc. For Ortiz I would like to see him back in there with Rashad. He would have won the first fight if he hadn't grabbed the fence, and even though Evans has got better I still think Ortiz could take him down.

Dude, what's with the Chuck and John picture? Why disrespect these two? No class..

Anyway it seems like a good idea to put the winner of Couture/Coleman against the winner of Liddell/Ortiz, only problem is that the trilogy between Couture and Liddell is over, having a fourth fight between them would be pretty stupid.

I can't decide who these guys should fight next because I don't know how Chuck is going to perform in his return to mma.

Randy, Coleman, or Franklin. Or Forrest if Chuck wins (I think it would be too soon for Griffin vs. Ortiz III). I think they will work the angle of more veteran fights before they start mixing Tito and Chuck up with younger fighters, although Bader or Kryzstof would also be solid choices. I could also see Bonnar or Vera being on the list as well.

Archived