Is Babalu underrated?

Marshall498

are you serious? Rua would definetly beat him' date=' no question.[/quote']

well IMO i think shogun would beat him now but he did SUB shogun when they first fought. Also no i dont think he is overrated i just dont think he would be able to compete with any of the UFC LH division.

He definitely burned a bridge in the UFC with his conduct in the last fight. I don't think UFC will bring him back based upon that. Also I don't think Dana would want to risk having the third best LHW in strikeforce beat some of his top contenders. I do think Babalu is very talented and I think he could pull together some win, depending on what game plan he approached each fight.

It would depend on where you rate him. He is certainly better than Rua' date=' but he is worse than Fedor.[/quote']

Holy freakin hell!!! Are you kidding me with this? How do you figure Babalu is better than Shogun? Because he has a win over Shogun very early in his career.

Wow man.....just....wow

Oh I forgot. MAybe is Rua had won it would have proven Babalu was better.

****** logic always trips me up.

Your right I guess....fighters are never better later in their career than they are 5 fights in....:rolleyes:

Shogun has evolved into a better fighter, where as Babalu has not. This fight wouldn't even be close anymore

Well he's the only one with the excuse making knowledge to judge how good Rua's excuses are.

All I know is Babalu beat Rua. Not just won the fight' date=' but beat the guy. So did Forest.[/quote']

Yeah...Babalu's win was legit, I cant argue with that. Griffins win was garbage because Shogun was so out of shape and injuried that he shouldn't have been in the ring, but he tried to tough it out for the sake of the fans. you can call it an excuess all you want, but that win was over Shogun at about 50 percent. It was worse than the Mir/Nog fight IMO

Put shogun in with either of them and watch a KO in the opening round. Hell it took Griffin the whole fight to beat a hobbled Shogun.

The Babalu fight would be about the same. Babalus original win was fine, but as I said before, that was very early in Shoguns career. Just because someone loses early doesn't mean anything. by that logic, Takase would still beat Anderson Silva......that ish ain't happening......nither is Griffin or Babalu ever beating Shogun agian

Archived