Bubbaman

Just wanted to know for those of you who had seen it' date=' what did you think? I thought it was one of best movies I have seen in a long time. Special effects were amazing and the story was pretty damn good as well. Jameson Cameron is a visual genius.[/quote']

saw it in 3D and yes it was one of the best movies ive seen in recent times loved it.

I first thought it would suck because all the hype and good ratings by critics here in finland and when our critics says some movie is great and sensational the movie usually sucks b'alls really hard. But boy im happy that i went to see it, not only it was the fastest feeling 2 and half hours in my life but went straight to my top 5 movies of all time.

I went into the movie expecting good visuals & 3D and that's about it.

I had the pleasure of watching a movie with stunning visuals, perfect 3D and a very fun story line. The character development was extremely better than I expected! I haven't had so much fun watching a movie in my life. I watch many movies, but this one is slated in as probably the best movie that I've watched.

its a pretty epic movie. the only thing I didnt like is how family-friendly it was' date=' at some points really cheesy. i would have liked more violence and testosterone[/quote']

spoken like a true mma fan :P. yeah the movie was great. These are the best VFX artists on the planet working fulltime for years on this movie. Normally youll get a few guys working on something for 5-6 months, this movie is something special. I work in the 3d industry, and i have NO clue on how they did that(i hope that speaks more on their part, rather than me sucking :D)

wow, only 2 other people besides me didn't like the movie.

Haven't seen it' date=' but a friend who's opinion I greatly trust says the visuals are absolutely stunning, but the whole storyline is very predictable. He said it was worth going to see just for the special effects.[/quote']

I agree with your freind. It might be worth seeing just for the effects if that is your thing. Otherwise, I thought it kinda sucked.

Archived