Everyone please welcome back SHAWNB!!!!

JujitsWho

The forum wasn't the same without you brother :)

Also, I wanna give big ups to G__row for letting shawnb back. I know we don't see eye to eye on a few issues, but I think this was very very cool of you.

You said a few things I took offense to and I probably over-reacted. I never had a personal beef with you man....that little blow up aside I still don't. Anyway, thank you for letting back a good friend of mine that was merely trying to cheer me up. No matter what you think of me, I thought it was pretty cool

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Also' date=' I wanna give big ups to G__row for letting shawnb back. I know we don't see eye to eye on a few issues, but I think this was very very cool of you.

You said a few things I took offense to and I probably over-reacted. I never had a personal beef with you man....that little blow up aside I still don't. Anyway, thank you for letting back a good friend of mine that was merely trying to cheer me up. No matter what you think of me, I thought it was pretty cool[/quote']

Maybe you needed to say this in a pmicon10.gif

You sit around and ponder what I look like? Have you informed your parents yet about you being a ****gle? If so' date=' how did they take it?[/quote']

nope, just when you spoke an image of you came in my mind and I posted it. It is okay bro.

Also' date=' I wanna give big ups to G__row for letting shawnb back. I know we don't see eye to eye on a few issues, but I think this was very very cool of you.

You said a few things I took offense to and I probably over-reacted. I never had a personal beef with you man....that little blow up aside I still don't. Anyway, thank you for letting back a good friend of mine that was merely trying to cheer me up. No matter what you think of me, I thought it was pretty cool[/quote']

Amen. I havent been here long enough to know shawnb well, but I know good people when I see them or in this case hear them. Just out of couriosity, how did it transpire? Did you ask G-row or did shawnb apologize to g row with his late night accounts?

Amen. I havent been here long enough to know shawnb well' date=' but I know good people when I see them or in this case hear them. Just out of couriosity, how did it transpire? Did you ask G-row or did shawnb apologize to g row with his late night accounts?[/quote']

Gentlemen never 69, toss salad, dutch rudder and tell my friend.

Well I guess I have to send Shawn_T the forms in the mail to officially cancel our Bromance cause you know Shawn is back and all..

bromance.gif

Amen. I havent been here long enough to know shawnb well' date=' but I know good people when I see them or in this case hear them. Just out of couriosity, how did it transpire? Did you ask G-row or did shawnb apologize to g row with his late night accounts?[/quote']

He just decided to let him back. I had zero to do with this.....I would likely hurt his cause more than help anyway LOL

weird_thread.gif whats this..days of our lives..its a forum man..whats wrong with u..stop making silly threads since, u critisize ppl for making idiotic threads, u just made 1..adios no wonder ur not a mod..sour grapes ....lool

weird_thread.gif whats this..days of our lives..its a forum man..whats wrong with u..stop making silly threads since' date=' u critisize ppl for making idiotic threads, u just made 1..adios no wonder ur not a mod..sour grapes ....lool[/quote']

I think he CHOSE not to be a mod, dipshtick. And who are you to say ANYTHING? You shamelessly promote your garbage music all the f'ing time, and you're handing out moral advice? Pffft.

weird_thread.gif whats this..days of our lives..its a forum man..whats wrong with u..stop making silly threads since' date=' u critisize ppl for making idiotic threads, u just made 1..adios no wonder ur not a mod..sour grapes ....lool[/quote']

Excuse me, but I'm shamefully trying to promote me being back. Hope you understand. Have a good day now big fella. Take care....bye,bye

Archived