if shogun loses

bandicoot

If Machida wins, then it will be Rampage (or Rashad). I say Rampage because I think he'll beat Rashad.

If Shogun wins, then it will probably be the winner of Forrest/Nogueira. Everyone wants to see Shogun vs. Silva, but I see Silva dominating that matchup, and then, nobody will be able to beat him. So now, Silva has two championships and he won't lose either one of them until he retires. So, Dana will be smart and not let that fight happen.

Voted Rampage. I believe he's ranked number 4 currently behind Evans so it would make sense to me if the loss was a close one.

If he wins he fights Evans. I don't think Evans would win but again it's their current rankins (Evans 3) that make me say this.

A. Silva needs to fight someone in the top 5 of LHW before getting a title shot. I know other fighters (including A. Silva) have had rushed title shots but that's my opinion on Silva's possible title shot. Beating Griffen and Irvin are not even close to title contention and I'd argue the most likely to be brought up early Lesnar shot was better deserved given he fought a dangerous Mir and decent Herring in a division at the time lacking alot of prospects in which the LHW division is full of prospects; prospects more deserving of a title shot.

Machida Wins: Winner of Rampage/Rashad

Shogun WIns: Anderson Silva

Machida Loses: Randy Couture

Shogun Loses: Loser of Griffin/LilNog

I disagree completely....

Here's my list

Machida wins: Winner of Coleman/Couture

Shogun wins: Winner of Griffin/Noguiera

Machida loss: Winner of Rampage/Rashad

Shogun loss: Winner of Rampage/Rashad

I disagree completely....

Here's my list

Machida wins: Winner of Coleman/Couture

Shogun wins: Winner of Griffin/Noguiera

Machida loss: Winner of Rampage/Rashad

Shogun loss: Winner of Rampage/Rashad

Well I think Couture & Griffin are going to win.

I bolded LilNog because i put

"Loser of Griffin/LilNog"

But Rampage will wreck Rashad

The first fight was razor close' date=' but I have a feeling that whoever wins the rematch will do so in dominating fashion.

I don't know who's gonna win the rematch, it can seriously go either way...[/quote']

exactly. the first fight was too close to me. of course I was happy being a bigger Machida fan than Shogun, but I wasn't happy with the fight in general.

I don't see the next fight going to decision, and yes it can go either way.

Archived