Rashad Evans vs Shogun Rua

K22UFC

I just thought of this and I really like the look of this match. I would definately be excited to see this fight. There is a big possibility of this fight happening soon. If Shogun beats Machida and Rashad beats Rampage then they will fight eachother for the title. And if they both lose then they might fight eachother aswell. I think that Shogun would probably win but it would be a close fight. Rashad's best chance would be if he used his wrestling.

Shogun wins this fight every time or nearly every time in my opinion.

Wandy pissed off Rampage and we saw the result. Rampage thought he would destroy Griffen and we saw the result. It depends on which version of him shows up.

If Wandy version shows up I don't see anyone at LHW flat out beating Rampage but I honestly don't think Rampage is consistant enough to hold the belt. As stated before his desire to fight is questionable and comes and goes.

Shogun wins this fight every time or nearly every time in my opinion.

Wandy pissed off Rampage and we saw the result. Rampage thought he would destroy Griffen and we saw the result. It depends on which version of him shows up.

If Wandy version shows up I don't see anyone at LHW flat out beating Rampage but I honestly don't think Rampage is consistant enough to hold the belt. As stated before his desire to fight is questionable and comes and goes.

Well Rampage obviously hates Rashad Evans so maybe he will turn up at his best. I think Rampage will win. He only has one loss in the UFC and that was a fight that alot of people think he won. I dont think hes past his prime.

i dont think this fight is as 1 sided as anticipated if rashad can work on his greco clinch and dirty boxing and become more like a young randy he can definitely have a good shot vs shogun. though at this time i think shogun is second best at 205 next to anderson , just saying i think if rashad loses some confidence and trains really hard he could do it

as much as i don't really care for shogun' date=' i dislike rashad more.

Shogun would pretty much destroy him on the feet, and if rashad managed to take him down, well, you can ask kevin randleman how fun being on top of shogun is.[/quote']

Yeah taking Shogun down isn't smart, if he would go in with same game plan as he did against Thiago, I see Rashad getting wrapped up quickly. Or wait nevermind Rashad is a Black Belt now I forgot:rolleyes:

Shogun by Prison Rape.

• 7 months later...

Archived