Semtex vs Rumble

Rumble170cHAMP

Anyone else think this fight could be fight or KO of the year if both sides obviously brin g their A game. I definately see this as one of the most exciting matchups possible when it comes to pure striking. It could possibly be a title match sometime in the future once they move up in rankings if Rumble stays at 170 , but either way a sick fight . They might both KO each other lol. but id pick Rumble by second round TKO due to reach and pure power. Any thoughts on this or a better more exciting matchup? Also just FYI : Bones Jones is THE future Light Heavyweight Champion!

this would be a very entertaining match up, however i'd have to play devils advocate on ur pick for the winner, as i believe daley would ko rumble in the 1st round with less than a minute to go. ya rumble has a reach advantage, but daley seems to always find a way to get inside making him a very dangerous striker(not to take anything away from rumble).

I understand your right Semtex does find a way in all the time, but idk he hasnt faced as big and as strong a welterweight as Rumble. If Rumble hits him like he did Tommy Speer its over lol . But I honestly believe these two guys are future number one contenders if not champions. If Rumble moves up to 185 though I doubt the matchup ever happens, but its a sweet thought lol. If Rumble develops a ground game he could be unstoppable, but right now thats his biggest drawback in my opinion. I dont think anyone but these two guys could take out GSP.

FIghts that "on paper" look like they would end up with a huge KO or an awsome allround fight usualy turn to crap' date=' look at kimbo v houston..[b'] that one on paper looked like somone was going t be asleep by the end of the first round.[/b].

Well I know the audience was sleeping by the end of the 1st round. So they were right :cool:

i think this would b a very good match up with rumble prolly ko'ing semtex, while i dont think rumble has the best striking at 170 that would b alves, rumble seems very stiff but he does have big power n size, none the less i'd love to see any of these 3 guys matched up, i believe we would see how dominant the pitbull's muay thai really is. but who knows

Anyone else think this fight could be fight or KO of the year if both sides obviously brin g their A game. I definately see this as one of the most exciting matchups possible when it comes to pure striking. It could possibly be a title match sometime in the future once they move up in rankings if Rumble stays at 170 ' date=' but either way a sick fight . They might both KO each other lol. but id pick Rumble by second round TKO due to reach and pure power. Any thoughts on this or a better more exciting matchup? Also just FYI : Bones Jones is THE future Light Heavyweight Champion![/quote']

Well its kind of hard for them to bring an A game if they only have a D game. D is for diploma!

Archived