Anyone in the UK

Flesher101

oh thanks alot man' date=' thats a real help, appreciate it, means ive got to avoid all forums and sites so i dont see the results hahah.[/quote']

Yeah, me as well. It's only a 2hr show, so I doubt will see all the fights, but they're advertising Lawler vs Manhoef and Lashley vs Sims, so we'll probably get at least one of the title fights as well.

Yeah' date=' me as well. It's only a 2hr show, so I doubt will see all the fights, but they're advertising Lawler vs Manhoef and Lashley vs Sims, so we'll probably get at least one of the title fights as well.[/quote']

i hope they show the whole main card atleast its really good, who do you think will win? haha i read earlier that if sims knocks out lashley he will hogan leg drop him, that made me chuckle ha. strikeforce need to sort out a tv deal in the uk and other countries, if they are going to challenge to ufc.

oh man proper fed up with Extreme sports

its the same 3 events over and over

Cung lee vs Shamrock

Shamrock vs Baroni

or

Malendez vs Thompson 1

haha proper boring.

Agrees. I think they do the events when they are on though. Can't be sure though.

You seen that "The Munchies" show...you have to be on drugs to watch it...it's not even funny at all.

Archived