Tucker Max

Barrage

Actually I have heard of him, and he's a complete moron. Nothing he writes about should ever be published. People like you give a no talent piece of s hit like him chances to be something in life when they should have absolutely nothing. Tucker Max is what's wrong with the world today and if I ever got the chance to meet him I would spit in his face

Actually I have heard of him' date=' and he's a complete moron. Nothing he writes about should ever be published. People like you give a no talent piece of s hit like him chances to be something in life when they should have absolutely nothing. Tucker Max is what's wrong with the world today and if I ever got the chance to meet him I would spit in his face[/quote']

Lol

A little bit harsh but you have to respect a man with convictions :)

Actually I have heard of him' date=' and he's a complete moron. Nothing he writes about should ever be published. People like you give a no talent piece of s hit like him chances to be something in life when they should have absolutely nothing. Tucker Max is what's wrong with the world today and if I ever got the chance to meet him I would spit in his face[/quote']

just cuz hes a sex addict and has wild adventures doesnt make him a ******. he is self centered but thats why hes funny

Haha yeah sorry, might have been a little harsh but I'm just trying to get my point across. I mean how can you really have respect for someone like Tucker Max when he openly writes about direspecting other people? He's just a pathetic excuse for a human being who needs to be put in his place

Archived