Fighters in "cages"

321Crazy

Haha' date=' mine glow like a dark blue/green. I have 6.[/quote']

blue/green greenish same thing lol

I plan on getting some scorpions soon. and I more than likely will name them after fighters. I've been wanting a scorpion named Kimbo for a few years now lol

I like Machida though. that's cool

Why the hell would you want to have either of those of pets...

Although I used to know this guy who had a bunch of pet tarantulas. He used to go out on a really hot summer day, and put one in the center of a black tar basketball court, and watch it try and dash to the grass. The things booked it but ended up having heart attacks from trying to run so fast.

I had two cats that I named Chuck and Tito. LOL.

Also at one time hada dog named Harley and a cat named Davidson.

we got a puppy about 5 weeks ago we named Harley. i don't really like the name, i think it's kind of more for a female but it wears a Harley Davidson collar & bandana.

as for MMA/UFC pet names, No, Haven;t.

I have a guinea pig named machida and a python named Shogun

This made me laugh.

i have a pet rat that i named Mr.****elson

Is the rat hairless? If so even funnier.

My son's name is Zachary Diesel It was going to be Shane Diesel but then we learned there was a **** star with that name....

My last dog's name was Tank. (he was a 200lb Doberman newfoundland mix who was about 6 foot standing on his hinds).

I have a guinea pig named machida and a python named Shogun

You had better be careful about putting those 2 close together, that guinea pig might just eat your python whole. Then again, if that did happen, people would probably still say the python won because he gave the guinea pig a stomach ache.

You had better be careful about putting those 2 close together' date=' that guinea pig might just eat your python whole. Then again, if that did happen, people would probably still say the python won because he gave the guinea pig a stomach ache.[/quote']

bwahahahah! nice!

Archived