When gsp leaves ww

fedorisbs

Honestly I would say Paulo Thiago you can hate all you want but IMO he is the next Prospect of the WW division, I mean we'll see how he fairs up against Mike Swick but I think that guy is gonna go far and in a year or so should be in Contention for the Title.

Just My Opinion guys ok Geeze no Flaming lol

Whenever he feels like he's made his point as the most dominate WW in history.

So probably after he beats Hardy, Thiago (Paulo), and probably Sodallah, thats what i want to see then i will be happy to see him go because he would have taken out all the potential WW champs.

But B4 he goes i don't think this will happen but i really badly want to see him Fight Carlos Condit. I know You all can Say Carlos isnt in his league but Carlos was the Last WEC WW champion and i wanna see them fight, I need to PLEASE!!!!

alves for sure ,,, but who knows how long he can keep cutting the weight to make ww... i dont think it will b too long b4 we see him as a mw as well as gsp ,, i think gsp will move up after nate gets another shot at silva only cause he doesnt want to jump infront of his team mate and friend ,,

So probably after he beats Hardy' date=' Thiago (Paulo), and probably Sodallah, thats what i want to see then i will be happy to see him go because he would have taken out all the potential WW champs.

But B4 he goes i don't think this will happen but i really badly want to see him Fight Carlos Condit. I know You all can Say Carlos isnt in his league but Carlos was the Last WEC WW champion and i wanna see them fight, I need to PLEASE!!!![/quote']

i agree completely, thats on my fight wish list!

So probably after he beats Hardy' date=' Thiago (Paulo), and probably Sodallah, thats what i want to see then i will be happy to see him go because he would have taken out all the potential WW champs.

But B4 he goes i don't think this will happen but i really badly want to see him Fight Carlos Condit. I know You all can Say Carlos isnt in his league but Carlos was the Last WEC WW champion and i wanna see them fight, I need to PLEASE!!!![/quote']

It probably won't happen as Condit has verbally agreed to be fighting maybe the next GSP at UFC 115 Rory Macdonald - A 20yr old Canadian with a 10-0 record with 10 finishes. I think that if (when) this kid beats Condit, he won't have enough time to climb the ladder back up to GSP before he makes the permanent move to MW

Mir also just recently lost to Brock' date=' then why is he fighting for the title.[/quote']

Actually the divisions are different and Mir just finished Kongo in a minute and already has a win over the Brockanator. He is fighting for the interim title vs. Carwin as Carwin was supposed to fight brock before his intestinal problem. The welterweight division is a lot deeper than the heavyweight division, therefore rematches with the champion is more probable.

But yeah, IMO Hardy would loose to Fitch and Alves and i think probably Koscheck as well.

Archived