GSP: "I would have been a palaeontologist"

freedom

http://fightmarks.com/story.php?title=gsp-i-would-have-been-a-palaeontologist

"If it had not been for sport I would have been a palaeontologist. No question. It was the thing I was most fascinated with at school. The problem at the time was that where I was in Canada the only courses you could study high-level palaeontology on were in English, not in French. My English was not up to it," he reveals in the latest UK issue of Fighters Only, which hit news stores this morning.

"I really loved dinosaurs; I have had a fascination for them since I was young... Whenever we were asked to do a school project I would always choose to do it on this subject. I loved studying the details of the periods in which they existed, real details..."

I would say GSP and Anderson Silva are the most classy champions UFC has I mean they are completely respectful of their opponents and dont talk smack at all too bad some others couldnt learn from them because the ones that talk smack about opponents and sponsors are BAD for the sport if you want it to be more accepted. I also liked the comment about how he collects the bones of his opponents because it is sooo true lol. I really want him to slap the S H I T outta BJ one more time but I wonder what BJ's new excuse will be when it happens!

Archived