Brock is pissed.

TrueGrit

http://mmajunkie.com/news/17726/source-despite-threats-no-one-yet-fired-from-brock-lesnars-camp.mma

A week after UFC heavyweight champ Brock Lesnar blasted his team for talking out of turn, a source close to the fighter told MMAjunkie.com (http://www.mmajunkie.com) that everything is still business as usual inside the camp.

Upon announcing his octagon return this past Wednesday after a life-threatening bout of diverticulosis, Lesnar (4-1 MMA, 3-1 UFC) expressed dismay at the multiple health reports that trickled out in the months following his battle with the intestinal disease.

"It's been difficult when my own camp comes out and says things when they're not authorized to say anything," Lesnar told reporters during the special UFC teleconference. "It pissed me off."

Lesnar, a deeply private man, said the offense was so great he wanted to fire members of his camp, though he didn't specify who would get the axe.

"Automatically, I want to get rid of those people because those are the people that I trust," Lesnar said. "And for them to go out and speak on my behalf, I was not happy."

However, a well-placed source inside the heavyweight champion's camp said no one has been given walking papers apart from a team member who simply wasn't cutting it in the gym.

"One training partner is not coming back, but it's because of lack of skill," the source said.

Lesnar's core team includes UFC veterans Chris Tuchscherer and Jon Madsen, blue chip prospect Cole Konrad, trainers Rodrigo "Comprido" Medeiros and Erik Paulson, and head trainers Greg Nelson and Marty Morgan.

UFC president Dana White said he is targeting a summer return to the UFC for his heavyweight champion. The promotion's summer schedule is still in the works, though events are currently planned for June in Vancouver, British Columbia and for Boston in August.

While there was great concern that substantial weight loss could affect Lesnar's productivity in the cage, the champion recently said he has already begun to refill his massive frame. Though once an avid meat eater, Lesnar said he had completely revamped his diet to include ruf****e that could prevent a future bout of diverticulosis.

The former WWE wrestler and professional football player took the UFC's heavyweight championship in November 2008 when he defeated five-time champion Randy Couture by TKO at UFC 91.

Man brock seems like he has a chip on his shoulder..I have seen interviews where he has been cool and UFC 100 where he was actin an ****..I have read some people who know him that he is a down to earth guy..I cant figure brock out..

I would be pissed off too but Lesnar's camp never really leaked out any information. For every 200 Lesnar threads maybe two or three had actual information pertaining to Lesnar's health and they were all the same.

I respect Lesnar's privacy but I don't think anyone from his camp spilled the beans even though Dana White clearly wanted to.

Oh well. Who really cares anyway, lol.

http://mmajunkie.com/news/17726/source-despite-threats-no-one-yet-fired-from-brock-lesnars-camp.mma

Man brock seems like he has a chip on his shoulder..I have seen interviews where he has been cool and UFC 100 where he was actin an ****..I have read some people who know him that he is a down to earth guy..I cant figure brock out..

brock pissed is like a silverback gorrila protecting her young

yeah...he might kill Mir this time if they fight again :eek:

lesner is a punk *****. he should just stfu up and stop acting like a prima dona' date=' the guy turns my stomach. if he has a problem with his camp why dont he keep it behind closed doors? afterall isnt that the reason he is pissed at his camp? for supposedly not keeping things behind closed doors?[/quote']

decaf buddy

Brock haters...got to love them right??? well any publicity is publicity and for all of you who want him to go away...he won't because you help the ratings and help pay him every time a PPV is on. Brock loves all of you. You pay his bills. He is the champ give him credit where credit is due. Like I have said before (Kable) Lesnar only has to use his wrestling and there has not been any circumstance yet where there is a need to do anything else. Until someone stops it why would he change? You know darn well you would not change. He has mastered the greatest skill for MMA and all of you know that. Keep payin his bills though he loves it. He is not my favorite fighter but he brings a lot to the sport and he whooped someone who uses more than wrestling by using wrestling. so as one of you commented..."just tellin it how it is."

i just wish he would shut up instead of non stop whinning like a lil ***** and talking smack all the time like seriously i wish he would just go back to wrestling cause i cant stand him and once everyone figures out how to handle someone that big he will be gone because thay is ALL he has going for him he really doesnt have ANY skill whatsoever! no skills no class and a really crappy attitude someone just run him over with a snow plow or something already and do the world a favour!

lesner is a punk *****. he should just stfu up and stop acting like a prima dona' date=' the guy turns my stomach. if he has a problem with his camp why dont he keep it behind closed doors? afterall isnt that the reason he is pissed at his camp? for supposedly not keeping things behind closed doors?[/quote']

Dude theres a difference they let people know about his condition that if he had fought carwin may have been able to use all he said was it pissed him off that they let that info out. What does it matter how he acts hes a great fighter that will keep on improving.

Dude theres a difference they let people know about his condition that if he had fought carwin may have been able to use all he said was it pissed him off that they let that info out. What does it matter how he acts hes a great fighter that will keep on improving.

how is brock a great fighter, he runs at you full speed, tackles you and throws those gay **** repetitive hammer fists. yeah thats awesome. he wont make the hof so that doesnt put a great label on him

drama queen ,,, brock if u r reading this,,,i want u to know this is ufc not wwe,, start acting like a champ not a chump ,,, st pierre doesnt act like that and he still draws in the biggest ppv ,, i hate brock but im sorry to say he will b champ as long as fedor stays out of ufc ,,,

I'm in no way a Brock-fan, quite the opposite - I cheer for Frank Mir.

But I don't think that anything he said in that article is wrong?

People close to him went behind his back without his approval and spoke about things

that did not concern them.

Cutting back on trainingpartners isn't such a big deal. Sometimes you need to bring in someone

new to mix things up, perhaps this one had served his purpose and didn't offer anything more on the canvas?

Inside the Thunderdome

Brock vs Mir 3

- two men enter, one man leaves. !

Brock is a Meat head....simple as think......

Frank mir will beat him badly......and his untalented camp will separate......

Anyone who thinks ...Brock is going to work with those training partners, Come off a illness....and not have fought in way over a year......and even imagine that he can beat a Bigger stronger, more technically sound, better boxing, and extremely hungry Frank Mir....is simply kidding themselves!

Brock is simple minded which will end up limiting him in MMA......he will end up being a old Mark Coleman..(0ne trick Pony)......where other smarter fighters ...end up like Randy Couture.....47 years old and getting better each fight!

If he didnt know to eat vegetables before....then he must be living in a Minnesota cave...lol

And if he wants to be so private....go live in a box...somewhere ....if you want to be the UFC..champ adapt and use the media to your advantage..dont be a Neandrathal....

Brocks true colors will come out again...wait until Mir Beats him badly ...he will wine and cry about everything....say the referee liked Frank and they hot tub together....Blah blah .....he sounded like a whining sissy in that interview.....

Next he will say Frank shouldnt have Broke his arm on purpose....blah blah...

The way Mir looks, bigger and stronger, I would be hesitant to count a Frank Mir out in a rematch with Brock...But lets face it, although Fedor never signed,a Brock v. Fedor match would be equivalent to pacquiao v. Mayweather X100...Eventhough Fedor would hand Brock his ****, I'm sure it would be competitive...**** it Dana, Lets try to give him 7 million a fight and hope the FAN'S demand can make it happend, with a win I feel Brock's creditibility would be earned, anything less than that makes him appear defeatable...

i cannot imagine him kicking out someone that does not have enough skill... hell hes a totaly retard at all thing MMA besides wrestling

He's a totaly retard at all thing MMA?

I hate to be that guy BUT when accusing someone else of being in any way retarded, I always try to make sure I don't type like one.

lesner is a punk *****. he should just stfu up and stop acting like a prima dona' date=' the guy turns my stomach. if he has a problem with his camp why dont he keep it behind closed doors? [b']afterall isnt that the reason he is pissed at his camp? for supposedly not keeping things behind closed doors[/b]?

you sir, are a genius.

I'm in no way a Brock-fan' date=' quite the opposite - I cheer for Frank Mir.

People close to him went behind his back without his approval and spoke about things

Cutting back on trainingpartners isn't such a big deal. Sometimes you need to bring in someone

new to mix things up, perhaps this one had served his purpose and didn't offer anything more on the canvas?

Inside the Thunderdome

[b']Brock vs Mir 3[/b]

Yes sir you are correct

I'm in no way a Brock-fan' date=' quite the opposite - I cheer for Frank Mir.

Inside the Thunderdome

[b']Brock vs Mir 3[/b]

they never really said much about it though..

So now he's ragging on his own team? And how considerate of him to provide such a nice reference for a former associate: "We let him go due to lack of skill." Good luck finding your next job, pal. Lesnar obviously feels he doesn't have to be nice. Maybe he should have a more appropriate title, like "Your Majesty."

I have too much self respect to be a fan of Brock Lesnar's.

Archived