1 question?

GSP1g

every other top hw fighter was and is already tied up in a fight' date=' after mir destroyed a 'top heavyweight' in kongo it was easy to give him a shot for #1 spot. Aswell as it being very marketable.[/quote']

lol mir is gonna get beat worst then then at ufc 100

mir is the former 2 time champ who bounced off a loss to brock by smashin congo ,, i think the carwin fight is a good fight for mir,, i really wanna see it cause we can see how the extra strength and size helps him against a great wrestler ,,, i think cain would lose to all 3 brock mir and carwin ,,,,, dana do what u gotta do to bring fedor pleasssssseeeeeee :-)

Because...Mir is the #1 Heavyweight today.....and he ends fights quick....he talks a good game...and is very marketable..........cain is a wrestler....Nogueria got demolished by MIR.......JDS is a striker only....and MIR wants Brock....so he needs to take out the #1 contender.(carwin)........besides ...I dont hear anyone else calling Brock out....like MIr is....Frank wants Brock BAD.....the rest are just like "Oh ya I would fight him if they asked me to"...lol

Because...Mir is the #1 Heavyweight today.....and he ends fights quick....he talks a good game...and is very marketable..........cain is a wrestler....Nogueria got demolished by MIR.......JDS is a striker only....and MIR wants Brock....so he needs to take out the #1 contender.(carwin)........besides ...I dont hear anyone else calling Brock out....like MIr is....Frank wants Brock BAD.....the rest are just like "Oh ya I would fight him if they asked me to"...lol

Good point. Mir is the only one looking for that fight. And maybe Nog. But Mir is the most vocal.

Cheers

-DR

Mir got it because whenever a Champion is out for a significant period of time' date=' the #1 contender (in this case Carwin) fights the former champion (Mir) for the shot at the title when the champ returns.[/quote']

+1

It usually only takes a win or two for the former champ to find his way to title contention

Archived