Fitch Vs Alves

wtfshw5151

Should be a great fight. 2 big 200+ pound WW's! I am picking Alves for the win over Fitch.

Really? I think Fitch should win this by UD. His control from the top has improved greatly and we already know he's got one hell of a chin. Alves has a huge advantage standing but I see him getting put on his back for most the fight. If he makes the mistake of giving up his back, Fitch will choke him for sure. It will be a good fight, would rather Fitch get a rematch with GSP as it was a better fight than Alves vs GSP.

Really? I think Fitch should win this by UD. His control from the top has improved greatly and we already know he's got one hell of a chin. Alves has a huge advantage standing but I see him getting put on his back for most the fight. If he makes the mistake of giving up his back' date=' Fitch will choke him for sure. It will be a good fight, would rather Fitch get a rematch with GSP as it was a better fight than Alves vs GSP.[/quote']

Fitch did put up a better fight than Alves did with GSP. I think the winner of them should get the next shot with GSP.

Kos is a good fighter. He has earned a shot aswell.

Title shots need to be earned! Not just a gift because you beg Dana.

The WW division is heavy stacked now! Strongest its ever been.

I wouldn't quite say stacked, more like talented.

Any fight with Alves usually depends on whether you can take the guy down or not. If Fitch can (and I think he eventually will) take him down, I anticipate a 3 round grinder from him. Otherwise, Fitch is gonna have a long (or very quick) night.

fitch is way to overrated i have not seen one dominate perfomace of his his past opponet who he just foguth dont even know his name he was deffenitley not a top ten ww and he barley had that victory you jsut watch alves murder him

The number 2 WW in the world is over rated? The guy who has given GSP the hardest fight he has had to date is over rated? You must have started watching mma when TUF started huh? Fitch is a beast, give some respect. GSP has even stated when asked who his toughest opponent to date was...he said Fitch and he said it without hesitation.

fitch is way to overrated i have not seen one dominate perfomace of his his past opponet who he just foguth dont even know his name he was deffenitley not a top ten ww and he barley had that victory you jsut watch alves murder him

Obviously you were not aware that Fitch and Alves have already fought, and Fitch DOMINATED...... Completely kicked the crap out of Alves...... AND, obviously you didn't know that up until his fight with GSP, Fitch had the longest win-streak of any fighter in the UFC's history. Did you know that smart-guy? Anderson Silva has that record now.

fitch is a over rated fighter compare to alves

Obviously you were not aware that Fitch and Alves have already fought, and Fitch DOMINATED...... Completely kicked the crap out of Alves...... AND, obviously you didn't know that up until his fight with GSP, Fitch had the longest win-streak of any fighter in the UFC's history. Did you know that? Anderson Silva has that record now.

Alves is gonna TKO Fitch...it's gonna happen.

I guess I'm repeating myself here. Obviously you were not aware that Fitch and Alves have already fought, and Fitch DOMINATED...... Completely kicked the crap out of Alves...... AND, obviously you didn't know that up until his fight with GSP, Fitch had the longest win-streak of any fighter in the UFC's history. Did you know that?

FYI, Anderson Silva has that record now.

I guess I'm repeating myself here. Obviously you were not aware that Fitch and Alves have already fought' date=' and Fitch DOMINATED...... Completely kicked the crap out of Alves...... AND, obviously you didn't know that up until his fight with GSP, Fitch had the longest win-streak of any fighter in the UFC's history. Did you know that?

FYI, Anderson Silva has that record now.[/quote']

I did see the first fight you obviously didn't...he won by a lucky upkick, Alves has evolved since then also.Fitch is a lay n pray wrestler...obviously he will have a good record. Did you see his last fight...he was getting ****ed up on the feet.

Obviously you were not aware that Fitch and Alves have already fought' date=' and Fitch DOMINATED...... Completely kicked the crap out of Alves...... AND, obviously you didn't know that up until his fight with GSP, Fitch had the longest win-streak of any fighter in the UFC's history. Did you know that? Anderson Silva has that record now.[/quote']

He may have won the first fight, wouldn't go as far as to say DOMINATED, but he did win, but Thiago has evolved so much more its ridiculous, Jon Fitch even agrees, so I honestly think Thiago will win this fight regardless if it goes to decision

Mike Pierce is a monster. He beat Brock Larson who is no joke and went the distance with Fitch. I see bright things in Pierce's future. See him in the Top5 sooner than later.

Obviously you were not aware that Fitch and Alves have already fought' date=' and Fitch DOMINATED...... Completely kicked the crap out of Alves[/quote']

That was way back. And Alves and Fitch have both improved dramastically in leaps and bounds. Now its to see who improved more.

Archived