Anderson Silva in Light Heavy

jknite

I'm making this post in hopes that someone that works at UFC will take this into consideration. Silva has said many times he wont fight Machida, (Even though I think he could win) so why not make a fight card against Silva and #1 contenders or recent victims of The Dragon? I personally would love to see Silva vs. Evans card, pound for pound both are some of the best strikers in the game. Dont get me wrong I love Silva but I want to see him lose, I just need to know hes not an android or something.

I'm making this post in hopes that someone that works at UFC will take this into consideration. Silva has said many times he wont fight Machida' date=' (Even though I think he could win) so why not make a fight card against Silva and #1 contenders or recent victims of The Dragon? I personally would love to see Silva vs. Evans card, pound for pound both are some of the best strikers in the game. Dont get me wrong I love Silva but I want to see him lose, I just need to know hes not an android or something.[/quote']

I would love to see Evans get ktfo by Silva. If he doesn't fight Lyoto it isn't likely he will lose, maybe ever. Your in for a long wait I think.

The next person who says they won't fight a friend should be kicked out of the UFC, and then you'd see all of the fighters smarten-up. It's not personal between most fighters, and if it becomes "personal" with all of the bad-mouthing and insults, then it becomes more and more like the fake wrestling stuff.

The next person who says they won't fight a friend should be kicked out of the UFC' date=' and then you'd see all of the fighters smarten-up. It's not personal between most fighters, and if it becomes "personal" with all of the bad-mouthing and insults, then it becomes more and more like the fake wrestling stuff.[/quote']

Id like to see Big Nog and Little Nog then!

The next person who says they won't fight a friend should be kicked out of the UFC' date=' and then you'd see all of the fighters smarten-up. It's not personal between most fighters, and if it becomes "personal" with all of the bad-mouthing and insults, then it becomes more and more like the fake wrestling stuff.[/quote']

ya but it also doesnt make since they know just about everything about them cause they train together..

Hes got good haands you gotta realize taht and now since hes utilizing his wrestling again he might have a chance to get his title back' date=' all im trying to say is I want Silva to lose hes to good![/quote']

so what you're saying is....

you hate people who are successful

Too bad..... If it's going to be a great fight' date=' then BRING IT! We pay to see a product, and the best product should be made available to us... PERIOD!!![/quote']

You pay to see the product that the UFC puts together. If you don't like it, don't buy it. It's not like you don't know who's fighting on the card you're buying.

If Machida and Silva don't want to fight, they won't. That's it. They shouldn't and won't be forced to fight a friend/camp member.

You pay to see the product that the UFC puts together. If you don't like it' date=' don't buy it. It's not like you don't know who's fighting on the card you're buying.

If Machida and Silva don't want to fight, they won't. That's it. They shouldn't and won't be forced to fight a friend/camp member.[/quote']

The inmates don't run an asylum (metaphorically speaking). Nobody is going to push the boss around for very long. The leader(s) running any type of business should not be tip-toeing around those who they pay to provide their skills, and this is fundamentally true of all businesses. Are you a proprietor Tempest? These fighters have contracts, and if they break the conditions of their contract(s), then there should be consequences.

Well Evans is gonna drop in the rankings after Rampage. So wait till then.

Hows one fight going to drop him, and evans chin isnt as bad as others . He took a strong punch from T. Silva and Machida hit him like twenty time before he went outt. Rashad is good at moving with punches and Rampage is going to want a stand up war and rashad will do what it takes to win. But Rashad would get beat by silva.

Hows one fight going to drop him' date=' and evans chin isnt as bad as others . He took a strong punch from T. Silva and Machida hit him like twenty time before he went outt. Rashad is good at moving with punches and Rampage is going to want a stand up war and rashad will do what it takes to win. But Rashad would get beat by silva.[/quote']

The guy said facing a #1 contender...i was suggesting that Evans won't be a #1 contender when Rampage beats him.

Rashad has little chance of winning against anderson silva. I mean he couldnt even hold thiago down once he got him to the floor. He has no chance in hell of even getting Machida to the floor either so its gonig to be a stand up war again for evans vs machida if it happens. I think evans has a great chance of beating rampage. Simply because rampage hasnt faught in a long time and also he got beat by forrest :)

so what you're saying is....

you hate people who are successful

no i said at the beginning of the thread i absolutely love silva he makes middle and now lightweight look like garbage, i dont want him to lose but i want him to have someone on his level where i can say i dont know whos going to win this.

Rashad has little chance of winning against anderson silva. I mean he couldnt even hold thiago down once he got him to the floor. He has no chance in hell of even getting Machida to the floor either so its gonig to be a stand up war again for evans vs machida if it happens. I think evans has a great chance of beating rampage. Simply because rampage hasnt faught in a long time and also he got beat by forrest :)

1. Evans will not be able to knock rampage out

2. Evans will not be able to take rampage down at will

3. Focussed/angry rampage = curtains for Evans

4. Anderson Silva at top competition LHW will end the hype

The inmates don't run an asylum (metaphorically speaking). Nobody is going to push the boss around for very long. The leader(s) running any type of business should not be tip-toeing around those who they pay to provide their skills' date=' and this is fundamentally true of all businesses. Are you a proprietor Tempest? These fighters have contracts, and if they break the conditions of their contract(s), then there should be consequences.[/quote']

I might be wrong here, but I don't think Dana can force them to fight anyone. True, they have to meet the conditions of the contracts, but I believe they still have to agree to the person they set them up against.

Besides, even if I'm wrong about that (which I don't believe I am), you really think Dana White would risk pissing Machida, Silva, and possibly the whole Blackhouse camp off by doing that? The damage it would cause to the UFC would be far more than the benefits.

Also, to your question. No, I'm not.

Let's think about this. The UFC goes to Anderson Silava and says fight Machida. He refuses and they release him. He is now fighting for Strikeforce.

I'm not sure how the contract works with the UFC but if it's like other sports they are also gonna have to pay him a large chunk of the contract as well.

I'm sick of fighters dictating who they WILL and WILL NOT fight. It's brutal. We pay to see a product' date=' and the best product should be made available to us... PERIOD!!![/quote']

These are two of the most ridiculous and retarded statements I have seen in a while. (Assuming we aren't counting the things I see brocktards say on the daily)

Archived