Who gets the next crack at LHW title ?!

Cagefighter9

Want : Kieth Jardin or Thiago Silva

Think will probably get it: Couture' date=' Rampage or Rashad

I think Jardine is a credible enough LHW to warrant a title shot. On any given day he can be a threat to anyone.[/quote']

Jardine is too inconsistent...and has had two losses in a row. (i like him too though)

I think Jardine is a credible enough LHW to warrant a title shot. On any given day he can be a threat to anyone.[/quote']

Is this a joke? Jardine is far from a title shot. He's facing a relative novice in the UFC in Bader next imo he has to rebuild his career with at least three or four more fights before being of a level to fight for the title.

Hw should have had a shot after beating Chuck tbh' date=' but Dana prefers giving them to his buddies.[/quote']

Although he did beat Chuck he had just been demolished by Alexander in his UFC debut. Plus following the Chuck-Jardine fight Forrest got next shot and he didn't get it just because he is one of 'Dana's buddies' he earned it by beating Shogun who at the time was considered the top 205lber in the world.

Jardine will never and should never get one..hes 6-6 in the ufc,on a 2 fight lose streak,been knocked out in 3 of his loses,one from thiago silva(who machida knocked out)so dont think he is credible at all to warrant a title shot..

Heres the way i see the next title shot going,

If Machida loses again and shogun wins the title , and anderson silva beats vitor belfort it will be A. silva vs M . rua for the LHW title if silva somehow loses to vitor then the winner of rashad and rampage will just get the shot vs shogun.

And if Machida wins im pretty sure the winner of rashad and rampage get a crack at him, (god id love to see rampage vs machida , or anderson vs mauricio so so so bad i really hope this pullls through)

anyways we are instore for some insane fights and i hope in the end silva has the title but you never know and the LHW division is on total fire , its stacked far more then ever

even a rematch of shogun and rampage, or even if rampage beats rashad and silva beats vitor , then silva gets a title shot vs shogun and wins we might see rampage vs anderson !

i think if rashad wins it wil be him bs. machida, but i dont think dana will give rampage a shot unless he resigns. but if shogun wins i see the aderson deal going through. but my money is on coture cuz rapage and machida will both winn imo. so couture is the onlyu option. maybe jones will get a crack if he beats verra. kinda all up in the air and depends on these next few fights

Archived