The Rear Naked Choke Show, Music by Alpha_Omega

TapUout1

What'd you think of the steroid news? I totally forgot about the Balco deal with Barry Bonds and how there's a gel or cream based steroid. kinda crazy.

Yeh, but the problem is you can't go around throwing accusations about gel steroids.

It would become an excuse used regularly...for fighters that go in 100% with a crack skull.

Yeh' date=' but the problem is you can't go around throwing accusations about gel steroids.

It would become an excuse used regularly...for fighters that go in 100% with a crack skull.[/quote']

What would the excuse be in correlation with a cracked skull, i dont follow?

Tap' date=' I think he's taking a stab at Tito "the excuse machine" Ortiz...

JamieMGS - I frequent the blogs more than the Forums here, i think i've commented a whole 50 times here in the forums lol[/quote']

See i wasnt lying, he comes here sometimes LOL. Now i get it about the Tito cracked skull thing, i'm a little slow i was out till 3am last night.

Cool stuff' date=' the show's really coming together, I like it. I'd like to see some more forum members on the show instead of all them darn bloggers from time to time haha, seriously though, nice job.[/quote']

Well me too but the forum members here are becoming famous for saying yes they'll do the show just not this next one, or i dont have a camera. How do you not have a camera with a video setting in 2010? They're like $50 at walmart LOL. But eventually i think all the regulars will make it on.

Thanks for watching' date=' this is episode 4, guest was PedalNinja from this forum and what's new section.

[b']Alpha_Omega [/b]provided his original music for the show, dudes got mad skills in music.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ytEt-EymCmg

This weeks model, Bernadette.

BernadetteDiMeglioIMG_3612.jpg

.... just seen the new episode Tapper (it took 2 hours to d/l w/ Indonesian dial-up, grrrrr :mad:), loved the Italian babe w/ the legz & I'm a huge Alpha fan, he indoctrinated me to ufc.com & he brings it every time . Nice job Tap, you're lookin' very pro :)

.... just seen the new episode Tapper (it took 2 hours to d/l w/ Indonesian dial-up' date=' grrrrr :mad:), loved the Italian babe w/ the legz & I'm a huge Alpha fan, he indoctrinated me me to ufc.com & he brings it every time . Nice job Tap, you're lookin' very pro :)[/quote']

LOL i'd have to beat something everyday if i were on dial up:p Thanks for watching serk, probably looking forward to having you on more than anyone just cant wait to see the background youre talking about providing. haha.

Watched it earlier today. And I wasn't on COD this time haha. Other than the slight geography fail regarding outdoor matches' date=' I thought it was great LOL. And I always laugh at the bit where the model chokes you in the end.[/quote']

Lol, yeah i wasnt sure if i should keep that in but since it wasnt me i figured why not haha. All my errors end up on the cutting room floor:p

Lol' date=' yeah i wasnt sure if i should keep that in but since it wasnt me i figured why not haha. All my errors end up on the cutting room floor:p[/quote']

LOL whatever it takes to get you over right? Haha.

I will seriously mow lawns to raise the money so you can be a youtube partner or guru, just so I can get 20+ minute videos. What can I say? I'm greedy.

LOL whatever it takes to get you over right? Haha.

I will seriously mow lawns to raise the money so you can be a youtube partner or guru' date=' just so I can get 20+ minute videos. What can I say? I'm greedy.[/quote']

Lol thats nice of you bro but i thought youtube doesnt let anything over 10 minutes for anyone, 10 minutes does go quick though.

One you build a big audience, and have alot of videos, you are eligible for the YouTube Partner's program. Something Google started doing when they bought YouTube. They give you a much higher bandwidth, and even allow you to make money off of the adverts. Not alot, but it helps, and some make a decent amount. It's based on their circulation. I subscribe to several Partners, such as The Station, ShayCarl, and Nutnfancy. They have all had up to 50 minute vids. Nutnfacy's average video length is around 35 minutes. .

That's why I offered to mow lawns for ya LOL-cos I'm sure to get there your production costs would elevate. But it would be awesome to see you be able to elevate to the length of video if you had the time and funds, cos what you do is awesome.

hey man' date=' this output on all levels is damn fine now.

u seemed to have mastered all the tweeking with sound and video.

everything seems more fluid and natural now

rock on[/quote']

Thanks bro and i basically put all the audio on the same track line and choose stereo instead of 5.0 and it seems better, thanks for the help earlier.

IMO: those models may be great to look at but seeing as they look towards fighters names and such, i get a Sherdog feeling when watching those girls, sure they may be good looking but not much else going on behind the engine. if it SEEMED like they knew the fighters they were mentioning it would make sense to have them.

Tap, you know your stuff and are very well spoken, you should focus on topics of debate more and elaborate on the situations of match-ups for analysis or predictions more.

I like the idea of Forum members being guests because there alot of very smart people on these forums who would give alot of great debates on whatever topics are relevant in MMA.

IMO: those models may be great to look at but seeing as they look towards fighters names and such' date=' i get a Sherdog feeling when watching those girls, sure they may be good looking but not much else going on behind the engine. if it SEEMED like they knew the fighters they were mentioning it would make sense to have them.

Tap, you know your stuff and are very well spoken, you should focus on topics of debate more and elaborate on the situations of match-ups for analysis or predictions more.

I like the idea of Forum members being guests because there alot of very smart people on these forums who would give alot of great debates on whatever topics are relevant in MMA.[/quote']

This is great stuff in regards to the models, it's been a real topic of debate with those close to the show and it seems more and more that i need to limit their part in the discussion of mma. The show is only 4 episodes in so it will continue to change until i get it to where i'm happy and the feedback from those watching are satisfied. I have some ideas i'm planning on trying so hopefully they'll work for the better, Thanks for the input, greatly appreciated.

Tap

This is great stuff in regards to the models' date=' it's been a real topic of debate with those close to the show and it seems more and more that i need to limit their part in the discussion of mma. The show is only 4 episodes in so it will continue to change until i get it to where i'm happy and the feedback from those watching are satisfied. I have some ideas i'm planning on trying so hopefully they'll work for the better, Thanks for the input, greatly appreciated.

Tap[/quote']

Keep up the hard work, passion shows threw hard work!

Archived