Proper carb loading

RollingStoned

Hey guys, it's been a few weeks since I've been on... I've been training hardcore for my 155 debut! It's tomorrow night, the weight cut has gone fine, and weigh-ins are tonight at 6. My question is, how would I go about properly carb loading for the fight? What can I eat that will kick in within the 24-26 hour time period I'm gonna need em? I've never been huge on the whole nutrition part of fighting until this time around...

PS Aaron Riley is gonna be there! I know it's not very exciting for alot of you but for me, to be able to fight in front of a UFC veteran is huge! Can't wait to meet the guy!

the night before eat a huge spaghetti maby some sushi to and a banana or two for dinner and some bread and butter before bed but make sure you can take a big crap in the am so eat lots of fruit that night

then in the am 6 egg whites some toast and fruit all day and a big chicken sallad for lunch and try to take a crap before you take a shower when you get readyto go to the complex! this will work the best

me loves me spinach

Hey guys' date=' it's been a few weeks since I've been on... I've been training hardcore for my 155 debut! It's tomorrow night, the weight cut has gone fine, and weigh-ins are tonight at 6. My question is, how would I go about properly carb loading for the fight? What can I eat that will kick in within the 24-26 hour time period I'm gonna need em? I've never been huge on the whole nutrition part of fighting until this time around...

PS Aaron Riley is gonna be there! I know it's not very exciting for alot of you but for me, to be able to fight in front of a UFC veteran is huge! Can't wait to meet the guy![/quote']

PIZZA

Spaghetti

Peanut Butter

Lots of water

Archived