UFC 2010 Undisputed Features list (OFFICIAL)

RRedmanblood

Welcome to the official Ufc 2010 undisputed features list thread. In this thread I will post every single features (I will watch videos and read interviews to make it clear!). I will make some different categories, and post links to newest interviews

Singleplayer Gameplay:

- Signature moves tied to a fighter.

- New fighting styles (Karate, Greco Roman wrestling and Sambo)

- Southpaw (signature stance move)

- Dodging (You can now Dodge then counter!)

- Ducking (Ducking added!)

- Leaning Back (You can now Lean Back!)

- Cage Play (You now use the cage like in real ufc!!)

- New transitions (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IGL2UmsTQPo)

- New submissions (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IGL2UmsTQPo)

- Catching kicks (In ufc 2009 you could catch kicks with only one player. In this one you can do it with more fighters!)

- Blocking only one side (You can now choose to eighter block one side or your whole face/body!)

- More fighters (Kimbo Slice etc!)

- Hundreds of new animations (For striking, four times as many strikes, 3 times as many ground posistions and twice as many submissions added!!)

- From one submission to another (Another new addition!)

- Now B.J. Penn will do his arm trap into a rear-naked choke (Another new addition!)

- The salavvery move (A new move!)

- New submission system (If you are leading the submission battle the camera will zoom in, if you are loosing the battle the camera will zoom out!)

- Removed button mashing for submissions (This will make a completely new online gameplay!)

- Completely redone combo and targeting system by adding sways. (Ducking, leaning back and Dodging etc!)

- A much quicker and reactive gameplay system (OMG!)

- New sub postions (Yep!)

- You can now get rocked from any postion (Sweet!)

- Trainstions between takedowns (Lord!)

- Clinching has been reanimated (Mhm!)

- The number of front submissions have been doubled (Yes!)

- A new posture system (Cool)

- Players will now perform clinch pummels and throws using the Ultimate Fighter control the same way they performed transitions in ufc 2009 (*New)

- Takedowns off the cage (*New)

- Submission transitions (for more info about this please read the post at third page) (*New)

- Some changes to Full mount (In ufc 2009 you could only throw one or two punches before the opponent atemmpt to do a transition block. In ufc 2010 you can throw more punches like in real life!) (*New)

VERY NICE FEATURES:

''Lots of little UFC details abounded. During the post-fight decision announcement, the fighters were wearing T-shirts and caps, and you'll be able to unlock all of this gear and more as you go through the game. Bruce Buffer's patented "Buffer 180"--where the veteran ring announcer dramatically points to each fighter--is in the game. There are even new refs on the roster, including UFC vet Yves Lavigne. '' (Just copied this from an interview )

Online Gameplay:

- Fight Camps (Information about this soon!)

- Online Co-op sparring sessions (More online features!)

Create A fighter:

- Created fighters will now use individual movesets. (okay)

- Combining movesets from numerous MMA diciplines (!!)

- You can now choose from about 200 different moves (*New)

- Greater control over the placement of tattoos or sponsorship logos (*New)

- Added MMA brands for clothing as well as the introduction of post-fight attire (*New)

Graphics/Animations:

- Graphics are sharper this year (Looking forward to play it on my Plasma!)

- Bloods spurts out at fighters' chests etc. (More realism!)

Carrer mode:

- Game Is Watching You (track every action and use this information to dictate in-game commentary, opponent intelligence and overall career progression.)

New modes:

- Title mode (fight through a weight class to earn and defend a belt)

- Title Defense Mode (complete milestone challenges on your road to stardom)

- Tournament Mode (16-player individual and team)

- Changed ''Classic Fights'' mode (*New)

Other news:

- More than 100 fighters (Great!)

- Every UFC fighter in the game will be given photo-realistic threatment (No more unrealistic faces!)

- Added jiggle physics on Ocatagon girls (Nice! :B)

- Ufc 2010 undisputed available for PSP (Lucky you PSP owners )

- Brock Lesnar to be on the front cover! (I am a fan of him!)

- Commentary team (Joe Rogan and Mike Goldberg)

- CPU vs CPU confirmed! (*New)

Sources:

(Interviews)

ESPN Interview with producer, Neven Dravinski (http://sports.espn.go.com/videogames/news/story?id=4897926

IGN's first look and first screens (http://ps3.ign.com/articles/106/1067262p1.html)

Game details from MMA Weekly (http://www.mmaweekly.com/absolutenm/templates/dailynews.asp?articleid=10702&zoneid=4

Nice interview: (http://www.gamespot.com/xbox360/action/ufcundisputed2010360/news.html?sid=6249752&om_act=convert&om_clk=newsfeatures&tag=newsfeatures;title;1)

(Videos)

Dana White talks about UFC 2010 (http://www.gamerlive.tv/article/ufc-president-dana-white-says-ea-sports-sucks)

THQ General Manager talks about UFC 2010 (

) AND (
)

GameSpot : UFC Undisputed 2010 On Location: Dana White / Neven Dravinsky (http://www.gamespot.com/xbox360/action/ufcundisputed2010360/video/6249962)

Dana White introducing Ufc 2010 (

)

Efrain Escudero talks about UFC 2010 (

)

Gametrailers.com Upgrades Interview (http://www.gametrailers.com/video/upgrades-interview-ufc-undisputed/61794)

Pictures:

http://www.operationsports.com/mediaview.php?id=642&page=1#comment

Trailers/Teasers:

First trailer (

)

Second trailer (

)

So yeah thats it.. I will update this 24/7 so stay tuned!

Please notice: I will write: (*new) infront of those text that I've just putted on the list

Very very nice' date=' glad to see CPU vs CPU was added in.

Only one small problem, did they add in aging and switching weight classes into the career mode? I can understand aging.. But I fail to realize why my fighter can't hold two belts in different weight classes.[/quote']

so can you take a ufc fighter & progress his career?

yes cannot wait for this game now hope it is as new as all them features sound because as good as 09 was for a 1st attempt so much more could be done to make these games amazin just lil things like the fighters wearing t-shirts waiting for for the decision i like that it adds to the realism i would also love to see a classic mode with the old style cage mat the blue one with the old logo and all the old fighters tank etc... ha ha that would be class. i reckon getin a license to use them fighters would be hard tho but thers always next year imagine playin with royce gracie be sick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The ducking and leaning back maybe similar to fight night. But im glad they added fighting on the cage, im shocked 09 didnt have that considering all the old ps2 games and some form of against the cage fighting. Also im wondering if they will do entrances which they def should. I mean they should have generec music and maybe for copyright reasons have an option to just take mp3's off your ps3 to use as entrance music. I believe a wrestling game allowed you to do that before.

The ducking and leaning back maybe similar to fight night. But im glad they added fighting on the cage' date=' im shocked 09 didnt have that considering all the old ps2 games and some form of against the cage fighting. Also im wondering if they will do entrances which they def should. I mean they should have generec music and maybe for copyright reasons have an option to just take mp3's off your ps3 to use as entrance music. I believe a wrestling game allowed you to do that before.[/quote']

LOL, Then they walk in the octagon with their sponser shirts and hats and at the end they have them again.

LOL' date=' Then they walk in the octagon with their sponser shirts and hats and at the nd they have them again.[/quote']

I dont get what the LOL is for... Maybe misunderstood what i mean.. In previous games ufc showed them come to the octagon with music. In 09 i heard they didnt because getting the ok for the songs used. But in order to beat that they should get a couple but then have an option like a previous wrestling game to select a mp3 on their ps3 or xbox to select to use during entrance.

But if im correct with what your saying they come to the octagon with a shirt hat ect.. and when fight is over and being announced they have it on again.. Yes that would add to the realism.

Hope to cleared it didnt get the LOL reason.

this game is going to own the ea revamped version of undisputed 09....

Anywhere i can read up about how the greco roman wrestling will be implemented? It is a shame they don't have randy..he is the god of greco in mma.

greco roman an sambo have been included in the create a fighter mode

this is prob because fedor an randy are not in the game so u can make real ish dopplegangers

tapko i think the wrestling game was raw v smackdown 08/09 might b wrong but tht idea is a good one, using an mp3 of ur own choosing as entrance music would make ur created fighter more realistic

i read somewhere that they were adding more nicknames too, i wish they did the commentry system like they did in the nfl games, they used a system with name recognition, u might have the same name but diff spelling so they could get joe an mike to voice out loads of names an if one is picked up on the recognition system they're able to say ur name aswell as the nickname

i think i just creamed my pants....i already own this game too YAY just waiting on it to hit the shelves.....this game is going to blow 2009 out of the water, does anyone know if they have a fighter list out yet? ive seen a lot of them and they are all the same and they are f'ing awesome, but i dont think they are official. anyone know of an OFFICIAL fighter list?

I hope they sort out the muay thai clinch, because i don't know if it's just me but i can't seem to get out of it! thats why i hate fighting A.silva because he just goes for the clinch at every chance he gets.

Also i wish you could move up weight on the career mode because it gets so boring just fighting the same top 3 guys over and over.I am looking forward to this game though

greco roman an sambo have been included in the create a fighter mode

this is prob because fedor an randy are not in the game so u can make real ish dopplegangers

i dont know if its official but ive found like 5 fighter lists for 2010 and they all have couture on it, i know he's in the ea game and they have the rights but i mean c'mon, i think thats bs, he's in the ufc right now and if dana wanted him in the game he would be in it, dand also said he would black list anyone who was in the ufc if they were in the ea game, and he has done nothing to couture, i was wondering if anyone could give me a link to an OFFICIAL fighters list for 2010

I hope they sort out the muay thai clinch' date=' because i don't know if it's just me but i can't seem to get out of it! thats why i hate fighting A.silva because he just goes for the clinch at every chance he gets.

Also i wish you could move up weight on the career mode because it gets so boring just fighting the same top 3 guys over and over.I am looking forward to this game though[/quote']

yea i cant seem to get out of the clinch either . What i usually do is block and throw punches.

i dont know if its official but ive found like 5 fighter lists for 2010 and they all have couture on it' date=' i know he's in the ea game and they have the rights but i mean c'mon, i think thats bs, he's in the ufc right now and if dana wanted him in the game he would be in it, dand also said he would black list anyone who was in the ufc if they were in the ea game, and he has done nothing to couture, i was wondering if anyone could give me a link to an official fighters list for 2010[/quote']

the reason randy aint in the game is because he wouldnt sell his naming rights to thq he will not be in the game trust me on this but he is defo in ea sports mma bs i know but there ya go.

Dana is up to his usual tricks every1 else gets blacklisted but not randy mr captain yank boy does me head in how dana sets 1 rule for 1 and another for every1 else.

Greco and sambo being introduced to create a fighter was not a coincedince it was for the 2 biggest names that they could not get.

Archived