Who Would be the Biggest Loss to the UFC

K22UFC

have to say BJ Penn because hes probably the talentest fighter on ufc and still has a change to be the first fighter to hold 2 belts at the same time, but if there would have been Forrest in this poll, i would have picked him, cause he?s one of the most loved and best known fighter on ufc history.

have to say BJ Penn because hes probably the talentest fighter on ufc and still has a change to be the first fighter to hold 2 belts at the same time' date=' but if there would have been Forrest in this poll, i would have picked him, cause he?s one of the most loved and best known fighter on ufc history.[/quote']

Although it would be a shame to lose BJ in a way it would open up the lightweight division totally. Suppose shame could be said for GSP & Silva, no fighters bigger than the sport i suppose.

Personally i would be gutted if Nate Diaz left before i got the chance to see someone completely mess him up and knock him clean out.

Nope. Not only is he the biggest draw the UFC has ever had' date=' he is THE most dominating force MMA has ever seen. He does not have to prove he can beat anyone, he is the benchmark for others to follow.[/quote']

Oh YEAH!!! TOTALLY HE GONNA PURE SMASH FEDOR IF THEY FIGHT CAUSE HE MANLY MAN YEEAAAAHHH!!!

Pfft obviously ONLY ONE LESNAR!!!! AND HE'S THE BEST CAN DESTROY ALL WITH HIS MUSCLES!!!!

He has done so far.

And as regards Fedor, i think Brock is on another level to what Fedor is used to facing. Taking nothing away from the Russian, I just don't think he is good enough to beat Brock.

Nope. Not only is he the biggest draw the UFC has ever had' date=' he is THE most dominating force MMA has ever seen. He does not have to prove he can beat anyone, he is the benchmark for others to follow.[/quote']

someone who has a record of 4 wins and 1 loss has nothing too prove?? but you probably think that someone who have won 31 of his 33 fights has.

There only 1 champion who is good for the sport atm and is GSP .

Lesnar always make the sport look bad by is comment ' date=' i remember what he say at ufc 100 , he realy proove me he a *******.[/quote']

Yeh, am using sarcasm. Are you canadian? I like GSP i think he is one of the best icons of the sport.

Anderson only because being able to say you have the #1 p4p fighter is nice bragging rights.

Yes. From a skill perspective Anderson would be a devastating loss to the UFC.

As would BJ Penn and GSP.

But from a monetary perspective...as sad as it is to say..Lesnar would be the loss I think that the UFC would be most shocked/upset about...that is...losing him to a rival promotion. The guy pretty much guarantees 800,000 buys. Because for those cards the fans of "fake" tune in as well.

Cheers

-DR

If Anderson Silva was to leave the UFC the MW division wouldn't be exciting. Anyways is the best P4P fighter' date=' he hasn't be TKO'd, or caught by a lucky punch (GSP vs. Seirra). He undisputed its hard to find a fighter of that cal. now. Silva would definetly be missed[/quote']

Even with Silva the MW division is boring. HW and LHW ftw.

Archived