Gotta thank strikeforce

TrueGrit

I'm looking forward to more free fights, these PPVs are getting expensive

The first card there puttin on versus looks amazing

I dont know much about strikeforce but I'll probably be checkin it out from time to time to see how Henderson is doing

Also when are they gonna be putting ufc104 on I think I'm the only person in the world who didnt get to see The Dragon's only defeat. . . at least thats what most people are saying happened

I'm looking forward to more free fights' date=' these PPVs are getting expensive

I dont know much about strikeforce but I'll probably be checkin it out from time to time to see how Henderson is doing

Also when are they gonna be putting ufc104 on I think I'm the only person in the world who didnt get to see The Dragon's only defeat. . . at least thats what most people are saying happened[/quote']

You will probably see it on the Friday night before the PPV that features the rematch

I'm looking forward to more free fights' date=' these PPVs are getting expensive

Also when are they gonna be putting ufc104 on I think I'm the only person in the world who didnt get to see The Dragon's only defeat. . . at least thats what most people are saying happened[/quote']

they already showed 104 on SPIKE

Strikeforce might not have the best fighters' date=' but they always put together interesting fight cards. I mean they might not be champions, but who wouldn't want to see Herschel Walker and Bobby Lashley fight? Admit it would be interesting.

And of course they have Fedor. :)[/quote']

Sure they have Fedor - but what is the point of having him fight soup cans, How come they are not setting up a fight between Fedor and Overreem?

Its great to have a great fighter, but what is the point if the fights are against lower tier talent? You can quote Arlovski and Sylvia, but dont forget that they didnt fight in Strikeforce until they were kicked out of the UFC for lackluster fights

Didnt gerard say he has never been aproached by the ufc before? I think if he keeps winning it wont be lnog before he gets a shot at the ufc title. Afterall when a champion holds the belt for a while they start bringing in outside talent to challenge them so lets hope machida keeps the light heavy belt and then they get mousasi in there to challenge him.

Sure they have Fedor - but what is the point of having him fight soup cans' date=' How come they are not setting up a fight between Fedor and Overreem?

Its great to have a great fighter, but what is the point if the fights are against lower tier talent? You can quote Arlovski and Sylvia, but dont forget that they didnt fight in Strikeforce until they were kicked out of the UFC for lackluster fights[/quote']

overeem is 2 tics from a can, check his 11 losses, look at the names ?

he lost to vai cavalo (werdum)

I am a huge fan of UFC, but I'll be watchin strikeforce tomorrow night instead of a ppv rerun........Besides, the strikeforce card looks like it could produce some exciting fights......The UFC doesnt need to try to shut them down, in order for people to realize how great your buisness is, there has to be another buisness to compete with....Im kinda TICKED THAT THE ufc Only THINKS ITS FANS ARE WORTHY OF A FREE PPV RERUN WHENEVER STRIKEFORCE IS AIRING A FREE SHOW.... The UFC fans deserve these free replays more often

Archived