Rematch Please..

TrueGrit

ok..I just got done watchin a ultimate fight i recorded..It was the one where karo took on diego sanchez in the main..I have to say that this fight was really good..Karo is a beast at judo..The thing that really bothers me is that karo lost..the judges scored it 29-28 29-28 30-26 how the hell do you get 30-26?? Someone tell me..Karo took him down so many times..At the very end of the fight diego was puttin it on him but that was only for like the last 15-20 seconds maybe? I really felt like karo won that fight..I would abosuletly love to see a rematch..Plus with diego jumpin back and karo maybe makin his return i think it would be awesome..

Does anyone else agree with me?

ok..I just got done watchin a ultimate fight i recorded..It was the one where karo took on diego sanchez in the main..I have to say that this fight was really good..Karo is a beast at judo..The thing that really bothers me is that karo lost..the judges scored it 29-28 29-28 30-26 how the hell do you get 30-26?? Someone tell me..Karo took him down so many times..At the very end of the fight diego was puttin it on him but that was only for like the last 15-20 seconds maybe? I really felt like karo won that fight..I would abosuletly love to see a rematch..Plus with diego jumpin back and karo maybe makin his return i think it would be awesome..

Does anyone else agree with me?

Karo's return will likely be to Strikeforce, Dana needs awhile to cool down before he considers taking him back

Karo got a couple good throws in but Diego did by far more damage in each round and got dominant position on Karo a couple times.

I think 3 x 29-28 is probably closer to what should have been the score as I though the 2nd rd could have gone Karo's way. The 30-26 judge had Diego with all 3 and a 10-8 in the third I guess. Diego was a beast in the 3rd round in that fight and gassed Karo big time.

IDK that having a rematch with Diego for his first fight back would really be in his best interest.

Ya, I watched that last night to. I had it 29-28 Diego, with Karo barely taking the second. I just think Diego got the better of Karo in the stand-up and came close to submitting him 3-4 times. The only thing Karo had going his way were some amazing throws. . but that's not enough to win you a fight.

then that means karo will be back' date=' if i had a dollar for everytime dana said someone wont fight in the ufc id be the owner[/quote']

I think this beef with Karo is diffrent between Henderson & Rampage. Everyone knew as soon as those two left they would be back soon enough. Karo though bailed out on his last two fights, without a vaild reason so IDK.

As for the match: I saw yesterday aswell I had Sanchez 29-27.

10-9 in the 1st, 9-10 in the 2nd, 10-8 in the 3rd.

Yah, Diego and Karo was an awesome fight. That Judo throw Karo pulled at the end of the first round was sick! Coolest one I've ever seen, Diego flew! But it was Diego's fight. But that 30-26 Judge was outta his mind. I'd like to see The Heat back in the ufc soon, an yah I know Dana said he won't be back but Dana White talks just a bit too much crap for his own good, who does he think he is, Frank Trigg, ha just kidding I guess thats one of the perks you get being the boss and what not.

Archived