Dan Hardy vs Paul Daley

K22UFC

I know that it will probably never happen because they are training partners and friends but I would love this see this match. It would be a great fight. Paul Daleys stand-up is probably better even though Hardy has great stand-up but Hardy is more well-rounded and I think he would win. What do you think of this match and who do you think would win?

I think Hardy would get it. He's got a solid chin, I haven't seen him rocked yet. He's also got the expirience. I think he would put Daley on his backfoot and throw off Daley's striking and power by moving forward, once inside I think his hooks would overwhelm Daley... and I'm not even a Hardy fan.

Ehh maybe if Dan Hardy works on his striking power they can KO each other. Those two got big eff-ing mouths' date=' them and Bisping.

Not really sure what skills Daley has other than striking but I look forward to seeing them. Also look forward to GSP destroying Hardy. Then Daley.[/quote']

I see a pattern emerging there.

Dan Hardy by TKO. I think everyone jumped on Daley's bandwagon way too early. While Daley was impressive with his win over Kampmann, I think Hardy has more power. Hardy cleanly dropped Markham in one shot, and knocked Marcus Davis down several times in their fight, and even wobbled Mike Swick. Daley has knocked out Hazelett, who only has jiujitsu and has no chin. Also, although I haven't seen Daley's chin tested, I highly doubt Daley would be able to get the KO on Hardy, who has proven he has a great chin.

I'm sick of fighters dictating who they WILL and WILL NOT fight. It's brutal. We pay to see a product, and the best product should be made available to us... PERIOD!!! The next person who says they won't fight a friend should be kicked out of the UFC, and then you'd see all of the fighters smarten-up. It's not personal between most fighters, and if it becomes "personal" with all of the bad-mouthing and insults, then it becomes more and more like the fake wrestling stuff.

Daley for the win by the way......

I'm not sure. Semtex has the edge in KO power but Hardy has a really sturdy chin, and Hardy probably is a better all round fighter. It would be a real 50/50 fight.

I think Semtex would have a better chance than Hardy against GSP though; he has more speed than Hardy so while the fight is on its feet for however short space of time, he has more chance of landing on GSP.

Archived