Who is your favourite football team?

LegoPig

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Not all the fans are hooligans. Actually a lot of familys at football matches but just a shame that a tiny minority give the game a bad name.

And Music is just a glory hunter anyway :)

I get alittle upity when people diss American football, or call it ***** rugby or whatever. Watch sports science if you really think it's *****. Those guys regularly hit each other with the impact of 30mph head on car crashes.

I get alittle upity when people diss American football' date=' or call it ***** rugby or whatever. Watch sports science if you really think it's *****. Those guys regularly hit each other with the impact of 30mph head on car crashes.[/quote']

Look here son. I specifically asked not to turn this into an argument over which sport is better, but from reading your other posts on the forum you cant help being a ****. Just stay out of my threads in future.

So running around kicking a ball is real football? They get thrown out of games if they're too rough' date=' and the fans act like retarded hooligans. Yeah... Thats cool. :rolleyes:[/quote']

I Lol'ed at this..I also LoL at the fans who think Euro football is more hardcore than American football. Soccer is great dont get me wrong but seriously now...in the NFL you can tackle a guy so hard that his helmet pops off and its nothing...in EUFL or whatever those leagues are...you get yellow cards for a slide kick. There is no comparision. The NFL is easily more brutal and less of a ***** sport.

Its absurd to even try and compare the two tbfh with you..totally diff games but both as beutifull as eachother :)

My only beef with American football was i could never understand the god damn rules lol. Took time out to understand them and absolutly love it these days.

And its to late now Lego, Its allready a debate hah

Its absurd to even try and compare the two tbfh with you..totally diff games but both as beutifull as eachother :)

My only beef with American football was i could never understand the god damn rules lol. Took time out to understand them and absolutly love it these days.

And its to late now Lego' date=' Its allready a debate hah[/quote']

hehe yeah, I will leave the little ones to it I think. Keeps them off the streets and out of trouble I suppose.

Look here son. I specifically asked not to turn this into an argument over which sport is better' date=' but from reading your other posts on the forum you cant help being a ****. Just stay out of my threads in future.[/quote']

Listen here, junior. How about you address the ****nozzle who started the conversation before trying to insult someone. Oh thats right the other guy was in favor of soccer so you and him are soccer ball kicking butt buddies.

And its to late now Lego' date=' Its allready a debate hah[/quote']

See it took me longer to understand some soccer rules than anything. I hate Soccer offsides...i mean ya it prevents break aways but its stupid to me. I mean if you get fed a nice pass and you are a step in front of the last defender you get called for Offsides...i dont like it. lol.

Offside stops the game ending 123-345 or smthing.

Simple to understand really if you follow it, be either inline or behind the guy who plays the ball to you.

But dont worry we been playing the game 100+ years and still have debates every sunday morning on the offside rule..

My name isnt hard to read.

Oh I am sorry, I had tears in my eyes from laughing so hard at your well thought out joke. But seeing as you decide to try and mock me because I have made under 100 posts (which obviously makes me inferior to you).

But I have seen you posting on these boards to and I would wager around 800 of your posts are just quoting other people and typing 'this' underneath. The rest made up of chastising people for typo's and for saying they like Brock Lesnar.

Me, sure I like to type rubbish every now and again to amuse mysefl. But out of my 90 odd posts I would say at least 60 are constructive and thought out (even though you may not agree with them). So we probably have both contributed equally to the forum.

See it took me longer to understand some soccer rules than anything. I hate Soccer offsides...i mean ya it prevents break aways but its stupid to me. I mean if you get fed a nice pass and you are a step in front of the last defender you get called for Offsides...i dont like it. lol.

Well the purpose of that rule is because often you have your fastest players as forwards and if you could lollipop a pass over the midfield and have one of your fowards track it down, it would be a forward vs. goalie break away every single time.

Listen here' date=' junior. How about you address the ****nozzle who started the conversation before trying to insult someone. Oh thats right the other guy was in favor of soccer so you and him are soccer ball kicking butt buddies.[/quote']

No I did not pick up on him because he apologised and moved on, but you decided to try and drag the thread down. And I am not you junior REMF.

Oh I am sorry' date=' I had tears in my eyes from laughing so hard at your well thought out joke. But seeing as you decide to try and mock me because I have made under 100 posts (which obviously makes me inferior to you).

But I have seen you posting on these boards to and I would wager around 800 of your posts are just quoting other people and typing 'this' underneath. The rest made up of chastising people for typo's and for saying they like Brock Lesnar.

Me, sure I like to type rubbish every now and again to amuse mysefl. But out of my 90 odd posts I would say at least 60 are constructive and thought out (even though you may not agree with them). So we probably have both contributed equally to the forum.[/quote']

You're no better than anyone else on the internet buddy. Especially when you single out a reply to someone taking the thread off topic instead of the **** who initially did.

Offside stops the game ending 123-345 or smthing.

Simple to understand really if you follow it' date=' be either inline or behind the guy who plays the ball to you.

But dont worry we been playing the game 100+ years and still have debates every sunday morning on the offside rule..[/quote']

Ya I dont know...in my humble opinion Id rather it be high scoring..I just feel that they spend 45 minutes of the game in the middle of the field passing back and forth to one another jocking for position. But hey whatever works...can't wait for the World cup though.

I have played both extensively in my life. American football is far harder from a physical aspect. Soccer just required me to have marathon runner stamina and I played RW so I got my fair share of cards for running into some sweeper who intentionally got in my way as I was trying to run and get a pass.

Although i have the balls to play American football i never have, one reason is because apart from a small period in the 80's it aint really took off here, the other is im tiny and would be killed probably.

I did have trials for a few pro football teams as a youngster but in truth was never good enough. now i just spend ?1-2000 a season ollowing my team Sunderland who never win a god damn thing, but hey i love them so..

Although i have the balls to play American football i never have' date=' one reason is because apart from a small period in the 80's it aint really took off here, the other is im tiny and would be killed probably.

I did have trials for a few pro football teams as a youngster but in truth was never good enough. now i just spend ?1-2000 a season ollowing my team Sunderland who never win a god damn thing, but hey i love them so..[/quote']

Yeah, the Houston Texans are one of the "Sunderlands" of the NFL until this season, so I feel your pain on that, but you have to route for the home team.

You're not some UFC Off topic authority' date=' no one has to apologize to you for ****. Anyways get back on topic.[/quote']

I never asked him to apologise, he did it of his own accord and for that I did not say anything about it until you dug it back up. When in a hole, dig faster lol.

Ya I dont know...in my humble opinion Id rather it be high scoring..I just feel that they spend 45 minutes of the game in the middle of the field passing back and forth to one another jocking for position. But hey whatever works...can't wait for the World cup though.

Well just we are of the opinion that if u score 1 gooal its just that, 1 goal. Then again that dont explain wtf happened to rugby i suppose :)

And yer i cant wait for the WC either, hopefully we win it for the first time since 1966 *_* Infact i may take in the WC.

Oh I am sorry' date=' I had tears in my eyes from laughing so hard at your well thought out joke. But seeing as you decide to try and mock me because I have made under 100 posts (which obviously makes me inferior to you).

[b']But I have seen you posting on these boards to and I would wager around 800 of your posts are just quoting other people and typing 'this' underneath. The rest made up of chastising people for typo's and for saying they like Brock Lesnar.[/b]

Me, sure I like to type rubbish every now and again to amuse mysefl. But out of my 90 odd posts I would say at least 60 are constructive and thought out (even though you may not agree with them). So we probably have both contributed equally to the forum.

Hahah you crack me up Kiddo. Why don't you go research all my posts to back up your arguement. If your posts are anything like this then they are far from constructive. Why do you always have to be so serious? Did I offend you that bad when I said "my name is not hard to read"? It really seems it. So why don't you go now. Child Please.

I never asked him to apologise' date=' he did it of his own accord and for that I did not say anything about it until you dug it back up. When in a hole, dig faster lol.[/quote']

He didn't apologize for taking the thread off topic. Reading Comprehension 101 guy. He apologized because whatever soccer fan he was talking to, he thought they were talking about American football. Maybe you should take the time to actually digest what your skimming over in between thing you're the second coming of Christ tough guy.

Yeah' date=' the Houston Texans are one of the "Sunderlands" of the NFL until this season, so I feel your pain on that, but you have to route for the home team.[/quote']

I cant explain my love for Sunderland mate, It's just something your born into and at times its just so so intense.

I was born like 5 yards from the stadium also so that prolly explains alot.

Archived