So is the fight still on?

poonmachine

Sorry to make a repeat thread but i just want ot make sure is forrest gonna back out of the lil nog fight or is he just saying hes gonna do it but wont like it? and i dont think you should be able to say no to a fighter just cus hes better then u if thats the case he needs to find an easier level of competition maybe like SF

Forrest hater 1' date='273,736.

Yeah lets question a guy who took fights with Shogun, Rampage, Rashad, Anderson, Tito, and now Lil Nog. Not like Anderson who is well known for dodging. Grow up faster please.[/quote']

Exactly...no reason to back off from this fight...he has beat Shogun and Rampage and doesn't back down from anyone. We need more guys like Forrest in MMA.

Exactly...no reason to back off from this fight...he has beat Shogun and Rampage and doesn't back down from anyone. We need more guys like Forrest in MMA.

Which is why so many people respect Forrest. I personally think he could win [biased opinion] but never count Forrest out. Hes been the underdog in 90% of his UFC fights. Most of the time he comes out on top.

Which is why so many people respect Forrest. I personally think he could win [biased opinion] but never count Forrest out. Hes been the underdog in 90% of his UFC fights. Most of the time he comes out on top.

ive been a griffin fan since day 1, no doubts, no anything. forrest will always put up a good fight. win or lose, hes number one in my books

Archived