Thanks Strikeforce for the Horrible treatment today!

RichieRich24

I live in Miami and Have been looking forward to the event tomorrow Night. I purchased floor seats on the first day tickets went on sale. The weigh ins were announced and I decided to attend today. My girlfriend and i both missed work for todays event.We even drove about 45 minutes to get to the bankatlantic center. Strikeforce Stated that doors would open at 5:30 for And that the Weigh ins would begin at 6pm. I got there at 4:45pm today and had only about 150 fans in front of me. We never made it inside. The line barely moved. The weigh ins began and ended and all the waiting fans got was a rude security guard saying its all over and for us to go home. didnt meet dan henderson as promised and didnt get close to entering for the weigh in. way to treat your fans strikeforce. Keep up the good work.

I live in Miami and Have been looking forward to the event tomorrow Night. I purchased floor seats on the first day tickets went on sale. The weigh ins were announced and I decided to attend today. My girlfriend and i both missed work for todays event.We even drove about 45 minutes to get to the bankatlantic center. Strikeforce Stated that doors would open at 5:30 for And that the Weigh ins would begin at 6pm. I got there at 4:45pm today and had only about 150 fans in front of me. We never made it inside. The line barely moved. The weigh ins began and ended and all the waiting fans got was a rude security guard saying its all over and for us to go home. didnt meet dan henderson as promised and didnt get close to entering for the weigh in. way to treat your fans strikeforce. Keep up the good work.

promotional blunder maybe, ... sounds peculiar ?

promotional blunder maybe' date=' ... sounds peculiar ?[/quote']

Strikeforce is another temporary blip. Eventually they will go under and Fedor will have to come to the UFC, or fade off into Asia again. When Strikeforce poofs and he doesn't come to the UFC, it will be confirmed, he's skeered.

Honestly I hope that happens, I just want him in the UFC lol. I want to see him fight the best of the best.

Strikeforce is another temporary blip. Eventually they will go under and Fedor will have to come to the UFC' date=' or fade off into Asia again. When Strikeforce poofs and he doesn't come to the UFC, it will be confirmed, he's skeered.

Honestly I hope that happens, I just want him in the UFC lol. I want to see him fight the best of the best.[/quote']

.... you need to share that smoke dude .. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

i hope MMA fans who continuously criticize the UFC read this and realise their alternatives. SF is a great company with top fighters, and according to the alleged best fighter in the World, Fedor, they treat fighters like humans, yet they have their weaknesses. at least the ufc takes care of its fans.

and so far UFC fans have been spoilt like children by being given every match possible that would make for good viewing. MMA is better for it. we need a Dana in MMA! we need a UFC in this cruel World! and thats my rant done.

That sucks man. I am sure that they did not intend for your experience to be that way.

Anyway, go to the show tomorrow, and try not to let it get to you. I have been to more MMA events then I can count. Everyone of them were awesome.

Of course, the UFC is the best, but still.

And, I think seeing THE LEGEND Herchel Walker fight will be cool enough.

I hope you understand, but I gotta move this to the outside the ufc section.

You have a legit complaint here. Strikeforce should have made other people leave so that you could get in...WTF dude

Shouldn't you post this on the Strikeforce website? Or are you just trying to be a blatant UFC fanboi troll?

Archived