Beware gsp!!!

The_Flying_Armbar_UK

Haha... He?s definitely a character.

I'm a fan of GSP but I really think far too many people doubt Hardy?s ability, he?s growing as a fighter and he has nothing to lose. GSP won't be treating him LIGHTLY, yet the armchair fans do. It doesn?t surprise me though. I think a lot of people on these forums are extremely ignorant.

:)

Haha... He?s definitely a character.

I'm a fan of GSP but I really think far too many people doubt Hardy?s ability' date=' he?s growing as a fighter and he has nothing to lose. [b']GSP won't be treating him likely[/b], yet the armchair fans do. It doesn?t surprise me though. I think a lot of people on these forums are extremely ignorant.

:)

I love how people call others ignorant but then go along and say things like GSP won't be treating him likely. Did you mean Lightly. Maybe it's just you that's ignorant BKCS.

would love to see him mock wrestling like that with brock lesnar in the room.

probably a other fool who think gsp only westling in a mma fight .

hardy only has a punchers chance' date=' possibly less than that as the fight will probably stay on the ground through most of it.[/quote']

they just dont get our sense of humour!!!! Taking the piss out of ourselves is a british tradition - dont forget' date=' wrestling to us means big daddy and giant haystacks![/b']!!.....

hardy is hilarious although i think he should be training more instead of making videos.

yup thats pretty much like what hardy's wrestling will look. Except when the end comes he wont be able to stand to make his gay stinkeye

nuff said

Archived