SCO runs this forum

Msandi

i'm sure most of you guys would like an I on the runs to make ruins, but this dude just plays with you guys and you all fall for it. i can imagine this guy's routine, comes home and he's really bored.....to entertain himself he makes some brock lesnar bumlicking thread and gets 200 replys from angry rednecks. sorted

i actually admire this dude's tenacity, you guys actually waste your time argueing with him haha, he runs this place for real

SCO for Mod anyone?

• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i'm sure most of you guys would like an i on the runs to make ruins' date=' but this dude just plays with you guys and you all fall for it. I can imagine this guy's routine, comes home and he's really bored.....to entertain himself he makes some brock lesnar bumlicking thread and gets 200 replys from angry rednecks. Sorted

i actually admire this dude's tenacity, you guys actually waste your time argueing with him haha, he runs this place for real

sco for mod anyone?[/quote']

and then you like a total waste of time make a thread about him!

Noobs need people like him to make them feel like they belong here cos although he may be making ridiculous threads your views are those ridiculous ones he is posting.

still shouldnt expect anything different from someone who doesnt live in manchester and supports man utd.

i'm sure most of you guys would like an I on the runs to make ruins' date=' but this dude just plays with you guys and you all fall for it. i can imagine this guy's routine, comes home and he's really bored.....to entertain himself he makes some brock lesnar bumlicking thread and gets 200 replys from angry rednecks. sorted

SCO for Mod anyone?[/quote']

... & John Wayne wore pink boxers .. :rolleyes:

and then you like a total waste of time make a thread about him!

Noobs need people like him to make them feel like they belong here cos although he may be making ridiculous threads your views are those ridiculous ones he is posting.

still shouldnt expect anything different from someone who doesnt live in manchester and supports man utd.

hahaha so you don't expect much from the millions of others that support utd whilst they live 10,000 miles away from manchester? mate that's a bogus statement, get real. your obviously one of those who are reeling in anguish about SCO's threads

hahaha so you don't expect much from the millions of others that support utd whilst they live 10' date='000 miles away from manchester? Mate that's a bogus statement, get real. Your obviously one of those who are reeling in anguish about sco's threads[/quote']

no i dont think much of any of you wagon jumpers,mate supporting a team cos they won the premiership just sucks so bad and shows a massive lack of character,sorry youngster thats just the way it is plus you come on here and you see this fool making troll threads and think "hey he is saying just what im thinking" he's my hero i will make a thread about him right now.............sheesh sco`s threads are what they are troll threads that arent even as good as ak's threads and those are ****.some of us on here have pubic hair already and are capable of talikng and having opinions not just trying to wind people up,when your balls drop and you sprout a few come join us.

burger-king.jpg

burger-king.jpg

Amun/SCO, the problem with trying to delete your own post is that I can still see them.

You messed up and did not ip hop like you have in the past. So, I now know that you are in fact the same person. Make a choice now. Which account am I banning. If you do not answer, I will delete both.

no i dont think much of any of you wagon jumpers' date='mate supporting a team cos they won the premiership just sucks so bad and shows a massive lack of character,sorry youngster thats just the way it is plus you come on here and you see this fool making troll threads and think "hey he is saying just what im thinking" he's my hero i will make a thread about him right now.............sheesh sco`s threads are what they are troll threads that arent even as good as ak's threads and those are ****.some of us on here have pubic hair already and are capable of talikng and having opinions not just trying to wind people up,when your balls drop and you sprout a few come join us.[/quote']

hahaha grandpa calm down, you don't wanna get a heart attack over a "kid" on some forum. for the record i didn't start this thread to start a fight with some grumpy old man, just because utd have won the title past 3 seasons doesn't mean were all glory hunters (we certainly get the glory though, haha) and you are one of those who are permantly butthurt by SCO's threads hence why your taking your anger out on me, and that "he's saying what im thinking" quote is just stupid for an old man with some pubic hair and dropped balls, i'm against all of what SCO thinks but i love the dude. no ****

hahaha grandpa calm down' date=' you don't wanna get a heart attack over a "kid" on some forum. for the record i didn't start this thread to start a fight with some grumpy old man, just because utd have won the title past 3 seasons doesn't mean were all glory hunters (we certainly get the glory though, haha) and you are one of those who are permantly butthurt by SCO's threads hence why your taking your anger out on me, and that "he's saying what im thinking" quote is just stupid for an old man with some pubic hair and dropped balls, i'm against all of what SCO thinks but i love the dude. no ****[/quote']

You are one insult away from being banned from this forum. Consider this a warning.

Yep' date=' that is a no from me, and that is all that really matters in the long run.[b'] Do not get smart with me[/b]. I try to be nice to everyone and do not deserve your smart comments.

LOL ok G row, i wasn't really trying to get smart with you tbh

It is not the first time I have checked. I guess he is hopping IP's and figured that since he deleted his comment (which I un deleted and all can see now) that I could not see them. Rookie mistake in the troll world.

G_row ... this clownshoes buffoon has been trippin over himself for months, surely you know Casper/SCO/Amun/ & probably raffy are the same dipstick ... I called him on it many times, they answer for each other consistantly ....

Amun answered for raffy 1 hour ago on my reply ... the other SCO thread

hahahahaha... Tried to pull a fast one on G_row...

That was a classic call out. Just layed it all out there and gave him an ultamatum. Pick one or they're both done. Hahahaha, hilarious. You know SCO is just STUNNED right now. He doesn't know what the hell to say.

He either uses that Amun account to agree with himself, or the Brock worshipping is not a gimmick.

G_row has exposed SCO... Dude thought he was slick and could delete it before anyone saw it.. LMFAO

G_row ... this clownshoes buffoon has been trippin over himself for months' date=' surely you know Casper/SCO/Amun/ & probably raffy are the same dipstick ... I called him on it many times, they answer for each other consistantly ....[/quote']

I have checked them all. They never matched until this mishap.

Well, say goodbye to SCO and Amun. I gave him a chance to choose, and he kept quiet.

hahaha grandpa calm down' date=' you don't wanna get a heart attack over a "kid" on some forum. for the record i didn't start this thread to start a fight with some grumpy old man, just because utd have won the title past 3 seasons doesn't mean were all glory hunters (we certainly get the glory though, haha) and you are one of those who are permantly butthurt by SCO's threads hence why your taking your anger out on me, and that "he's saying what im thinking" quote is just stupid for an old man with some pubic hair and dropped balls, i'm against all of what SCO thinks but i love the dude. no ****[/quote']

just looked at your sig and am now questioning why i am wasting my time with you..............oh well enjoy your trolling.

You are one insult away from being banned from this forum. Consider this a warning.

seriously? do just hate me or summin? first you banned me then gave no reason ( see my sig ) now you wanna ban me for this? that other dude was inslulting me aswell man.

jesus christ, it's like high school all over again

seriously? do just hate me or summin? first you banned me then gave no reason ( see my sig ) now you wanna ban me for this? that other dude was inslulting me aswell man.

jesus christ' date=' it's like high school all over again[/quote']

Your posting history speaks for itself. I get in my fair share of flames every now and then, but your record even compared to mine is a landslide. You begin to lose the benefit of the doubt when you continually act up. Just saying.

jesus christ' date=' it's like high school all over again[/quote']

You've been banned 2 times as msandi and another under an alias you created to complain about it.

I'd say it's about time you start getting the message here.

I have checked them all. They never matched until this mishap.

Well' date=' say goodbye to SCO and Amun. I gave him a chance to choose, and he kept quiet.[/quote']

.... Tribute to G_row : "YOU MESS WITH THE BEST & YOU DIE WITH THE REST"

................... "LONG LIVE THE TERMINATOR" :)

Your posting history speaks for itself. I get in my fair share of flames every now and then' date=' but your record even compared to mine is a landslide. You being to lose the benefit of the doubt when you continually act up. Just saying.[/quote']

what! come on man, give me a break haha seriously, i havn't been on this forum for a couple of months and i have a bad reputation already?

it seems like everyone G row hates, the crowd follows,

what! come on man' date=' give me a break haha seriously, i havn't been on this forum for a couple of months and i have a bad reputation already?

it seems like everyone G row hates, the crowd follows,[/quote']

A bad reputation doesn't go away because you take an absense. You are a known **** stirrer, and as we can see now, your vacations were justified.

Generally if G__ROw can't stand someone, they're more than likely a ****nozzle. He's a pretty tolerant individual.

Archived