Tuf questions for Abe wagner

AbeWagner

From the video game. But in terms of real streetfighters kimbo is one of my favourites. Since training with him on tuf he is actually quite a humble guy.

What video game? Obviously you don't know real street fighters Kimbo is a fake...My friend Steve he is bigger than Kimbo...could knock you out Abe am serious.

Do you think that the friction between Rampage and Rashad was 100% real, or played up a little?

Also, you throw up before any competition, that's gotta suck, but at least you warned Rampage.Any idea why that happens? Just nerves?

How do you feel about Rampage. As a person, and as a coach. Personally I think he did your team a terrible injustice. Didn't put any thought into the first match up. If he had, he would not have had you in there with a two time national wrestling champion. But, would have been a little more conscience of style match up. Now, I am a fan of Rampages, but I think he stunk the place up.

Do you think that the friction between Rampage and Rashad was 100% real' date=' or played up a little?

Also, you throw up before any competition, that's gotta suck, but at least you warned Rampage.Any idea why that happens? Just nerves?

How do you feel about Rampage. As a person, and as a coach. Personally I think he did your team a terrible injustice. Didn't put any thought into the first match up. If he had, he would not have had you in there with a two time national wrestling champion. But, would have been a little more conscience of style match up. Now, I am a fan of Rampages, but I think he stunk the place up.[/quote']

All of it was real and at one point of time it looked like they both wanted to kill eachother I am looking forward to watching them fight. Rampage admitted he was not a coach and was only there to prepare us mentally before our fights, as a person he was a pretty funny guy. Rampages gameplan was to put me up against the smallest guy in the house who i underestimated to as well. Overall I enjoyed being on the show but I could of wished i could of done alot better against my first fight.

your next fight is with Travis Browne. how do you feel about this fight?

also supposedly he's a brown belt in bjj, whats your gameplan, are you gonna stand with him? or are you thinking it'll be hardfor him to submit you if your punching him in the face?

looking at his record, he's only undefeated cuz he fought guys in their 1st pro bout or were very green ( only had a couple pro fights), and had a significant size advantage. your his first fight with a guy the same size and with more experience than him. imo your gonna smash him. good luck dude.

How do we know this is the real Abe? Not to be rude, just realistic. Anyone can create an account using the name Abe Wagner and add a picture. So far his answers aren't anything we don't actually know, since you can find the answers by watching the last season of the show, which he was on.

Don't want to be that guy, but I don't want to be taken a fool either.

All of it was real and at one point of time it looked like they both wanted to kill eachother I am looking forward to watching them fight. Rampage admitted he was not a coach and was only there to prepare us mentally before our fights' date=' as a person he was a pretty funny guy. Rampages gameplan was to put me up against the smallest guy in the house who i underestimated to as well. Overall I enjoyed being on the show [b']but I could of wished i could of done alot better against my first fight[/b].

I'm thinking this is not the real Abe Wagner. Abe is a smart guy with college degrees and after reading that sentence...well you understand.

Archived