Mayweather/Mosley

Buccos13

I think this fight should have happened years ago when Moseley first wanted it and he was still relevant in the world p4p rankings. Now it is a simple payday for both and Mayweather will do his usual dance and avoid while scoring on ineffective punches and go on to proclaim even more how he is the greatest, and continue to dodge Pac Man.

And the reason the testing won't be an issue is because Floyd won't be demanding it to ensure the fight doesn't happen. He will stick to standard testing procedures and Moseley's camp will bow down to any other demands of Floyd's in order to collect the check.

Mosley by SD.

Floyd is quick but relys heavily on the phillyshell and D Mosley had a good chin and fast flurries I think it would end up like Oscar/Mayweather with Shane pushing forward only his hand speed what make the difference. Not taking anything away from Floyd because he can always out point his opponnet.Just don't see him doing Shane like he did Gatti.

Mosley SD

Mosley by SD.

Floyd is quick but relys heavily on the phillyshell and D Mosley had a good chin and fast flurries I think it would end up like Oscar/Mayweather with Shane pushing forward only his hand speed what make the difference. Not taking anything away from Floyd because he can always out point his opponnet.Just don't see him doing Shane like he did Gatti.

Mosley SD

Trust meI would love to see that as I have been a fan of Sugar Shane for a long time, but I think he has lost a step or two, albeit that is still fast enough to tend with most challengers, but as much as I can't stand the Mighty Mouth, he is one fast handed lil SOB himself!

Trust meI would love to see that as I have been a fan of Sugar Shane for a long time' date=' but I think he has lost a step or two, albeit that is still fast enough to tend with most challengers, but as much as I can't stand the Mighty Mouth, he is one fast handed lil SOB himself![/quote']

Yea he is he's extremely quick lil dude, but you don't often see him through punches in bunches less he knows your hurt, he liked to put shot and weave which he's fast enough to do so, I think if somone that can give him simliar speed back and apply effect preasure will be able to beat him. if Oscar was a little quicker he would have won, ( It could have gone either way in my book) but thats beside the point

Yeah Surger Shane is losing some pep but as you stated he still has some of that speed plus he's a bigger frame the mayweather he might be able to bully him around some. Who knows I'd love to see the fight but I'm sure Floyd will do whatever he can to avoid it,hell he already has he's stated in numerous interviews that it won't "benifet" him to fight Mosley right now so doubt we'll see it sucks though

I think Maywhether need a good asskickin to build character and make him realize hes just a big mouth with no fighting ability.

"No fighting ablity"? hardly Mayweather is a talented fighter good D and movment. We'll never know if he's as good as he makes him self out to be because he ducks and picks n chooses his fights. I'm under the impression he feels a L on his record will make him less of a fighter if this is the truth he needs to learn humilty. noone is un beatable, if he continous to fight he'll lose eventually even if he fights people he knows he can beat somone will get lucky.

But to say he has no fighting ablity is a travesty in its own right. He can fight he's just a p u s s y

I think this fight should have happened years ago when Moseley first wanted it and he was still relevant in the world p4p rankings. Now it is a simple payday for both and Mayweather will do his usual dance and avoid while scoring on ineffective punches and go on to proclaim even more how he is the greatest' date=' and continue to dodge Pac Man.

And the reason the testing won't be an issue is because Floyd won't be demanding it to ensure the fight doesn't happen. He will stick to standard testing procedures and Moseley's camp will bow down to any other demands of Floyd's in order to collect the check.[/quote']

this is what is likely to happen. however what the majority of the world would PREFER to see is Mosely catch Money with a solid shot put him on ***** street and introduce him to the canvas, multiple times.

this is what is likely to happen. however what the majority of the world would PREFER to see is Mosely catch Money with a solid shot put him on ***** street and introduce him to the canvas' date=' multiple times.[/quote']

DREAM on buddy, anybody with any boxing knowledge who has seen Mosley box recently will know that he doesn't stand a chance against Money.Stop hatin and learn about the sport of boxing.

Archived