Questions about the UFC please answer!!!

Rock_Hard_Scotty

OK i was watching my UFC dvds and one of the fighters said that Dana White picked out his entrance song but that he wanted to pick a different one, thunderhorse by Metalocalypse was what he wanted. I have also heard that dana picks out Chucks songs as well. My question is does dana pick out every fighters song? Can a UFC fighter pick out his own song if he wants to? Cause i know that if i were in the UFC i would definitely want to pick out my own entrance music no matter what dana were to say about it. So does dana pick out every fighters song no matter what? And another thing. I have noticed that in the UFC DVDs the UFC editors take out the original entrance song and put in either a generic rock song or a generic hip hop song usually with no lyrics. I mean i was watching UFC 95 on dvd and the song that diego sanchez came out to was we will rock you by Queen and the ****ing editors put in some generic rock song over it as well. So here i am watching diego's entrance and i can hear two songs playing at the same time which completely ruined the viewing experience. WTF!!!! Why do they ****ing do that!!!! Why cant the goddam editors just leave the original entrance music ALONE!!!! I want to be able to hear the music that the fighters originally came out to, not some generic rock song or some generic hip hop beat that the ****ing UFC editors decide to put in. I cant be the only one who is annoyed by this. Why do the UFC editors change the entrance music on the UFC dvds? Why cant they leave the original songs alone? And are UFC fighters allowed to choose their own entrance music? Please comment and answer my questions thanks.

OK i was watching my UFC dvds and one of the fighters said that Dana White picked out his entrance song but that he wanted to pick a different one' date=' thunderhorse by Metalocalypse was what he wanted. I have also heard that dana picks out Chucks songs as well. My question is does dana pick out every fighters song? Can a UFC fighter pick out his own song if he wants to? Cause i know that if i were in the UFC i would definitely want to pick out my own entrance music no matter what dana were to say about it. So does dana pick out every fighters song no matter what? And another thing. I have noticed that in the UFC DVDs the UFC editors take out the original entrance song and put in either a generic rock song or a generic hip hop song usually with no lyrics. I mean i was watching UFC 95 on dvd and the song that diego sanchez came out to was we will rock you by Queen and the ****ing editors put in some generic rock song over it as well. So here i am watching diego's entrance and i can hear two songs playing at the same time which completely ruined the viewing experience. WTF!!!! Why do they ****ing do that!!!! Why cant the goddam editors just leave the original entrance music ALONE!!!! I want to be able to hear the music that the fighters originally came out to, not some generic rock song or some generic hip hop beat that the ****ing UFC editors decide to put in. I cant be the only one who is annoyed by this. Why do the UFC editors change the entrance music on the UFC dvds? Why cant they leave the original songs alone? And are UFC fighters allowed to choose their own entrance music? Please comment and answer my questions thanks.[/quote']

Man idk, but if dana picked Wandelei's enterence song 'Sandstorm' by Darude then Dana's got good taste in music but im a bit disappionted that the Axe Murderer didn't pick that song. . . na screw that Wanderlei picked it. Dana and the editors should not pick the entrance songs

Archived