Media Piracy

dshanex

Whom I should contact about these individual who sells pay-per-vies and upload to free file hosting sites.

Can anyone give me a contact or can anyone contact me,I have this persons full details and site name,his name,his IP address and all.

This is unfair,We buy pay-per-views,we never download and upload them and make money,

Whom I should contact about these individual who sells pay-per-vies and upload to free file hosting sites.

Can anyone give me a contact or can anyone contact me' date='I have this persons full details and site name,his name,his IP address and all.

This is unfair,We buy pay-per-views,we never download and upload them and make money,[/quote']

When you do turn them in, I hope they find you and kick the **** out of you for being a rat.

Can anyone give me a contact or can anyone contact me' date='I have this persons full details and site name,his name,his IP address and all.

This is unfair,We buy pay-per-views,we never download and upload them and make money,[/quote']

Were you picked on as a child????

contact 1 of the admins like G__row brewster etc and they will guide u, as far as piracy goes, its wrong , it destroyed the music business , entertainment business in general and most of these ppl who watch pirated material have the resources, they r just selfish and cheap

ur considered a thief' date=' ur an mma fan but so selfish enough u cant pay for the ppv[/quote']

yep i mean if dude is standin on the street handin out $50 notes are you not gonna take it? of course you are.

ill be watching strikeforce on this feed today aswell, how ever on a side note did i hear correctly that diaz fight is for the strikeforce world welter weight championship? surely not

actually the person who hosts the site and streams it is the thief.

u could say that about every situation, ur participating, if there was no clients, it would vanish correct, its terrible this piracy , music is pirated and it drives me insane..but with all the rubbish music nowadays i dont blame them, who would want 2 buy that stuff, but imagine how much money the industry loses

u could say that about every situation' date=' ur participating, if there was no clients, it would vanish correct, its terrible this piracy , music is pirated and it drives me insane..but with all the rubbish music nowadays i dont blame them, who would want 2 buy that stuff, but imagine how much money the industry loses[/quote']

smh @ this ned flanders type dude.

You can contact me. Plain and simple.

g.row.tuf@gmail.com

The UFC's legal department LOVES it when we feed these guys to them. They will be shut down, I promise.

I pay 11 pounds a month to get espn so i can watch the ufc in the UK its the onlything i watch on it im not interested in the football or american football all i watch is MMA

so i dont see the problem about downloading it if you want to watch it back again and then i keep it till the DVD comes out usually 6 - 8 motnhs after the event and then i buy the DVD so i dont see a problem with downloading it since i pay 11 pound a month to watch it on tv and then a further 15 pounds to buy the DVD

and if i wanna watch it back while waiting for the DVD to come out i dont see the problem

but if that is true and people are downloading and selling it i think thats wrong as they are taking in money that is rightfully the ufc's

u could say that about every situation' date=' ur participating, if there was no clients, it would vanish correct, its terrible this piracy , music is pirated and it drives me insane..but with all the rubbish music nowadays i dont blame them, who would want 2 buy that stuff, but imagine how much money the industry loses[/quote']

I don't think it would vanish at all. People have been "sharing" for years. Just because no one takes it doesn't mean it's not there and available.

not tryin to pick a fight with you G' date=' but the site i use has been doing this for 2 years and not just mma but all PPV and non PPV sports. they cant stop it bro[/quote']

I do not think you are trying to pick a fight. And, you are not hosting this, so I do not have a problem with you.

But, I dare ya to send me the link. I bet ya 1000$ that it will get shut down during the next UFC event.

Well, I can't really bet you, but we have been instructed to send them straight to the legal department. They have lots of interns that need the experience.

And, they do get them shut down. I have seen it many times, and sat there and laughed.

That is why I think it is so stupid for people to post these links here. If you do not post it here, then I do not care, in all honesty.

contact 1 of the admins like G__row brewster etc and they will guide u' date=' as far as piracy goes, its wrong , it destroyed the music business , entertainment business in general and most of these ppl who watch pirated material have the resources, they r just selfish and cheap[/quote']

The only thing it destroyed were crappy entertainers that shouldn't have been born in the first place. And surprising that you are saying this now, when just in the other post you were trying to pirate the strikeforce event tonight.

I do not think you are trying to pick a fight. And' date=' you are not hosting this, so I do not have a problem with you.

But, I dare ya to send me the link. I bet ya 1000$ that it will get shut down during the next UFC event.

Well, I can't really bet you, but we have been instructed to send them straight to the legal department. They have lots of interns that need the experience.

And, they do get them shut down. I have seen it many times, and sat there and laughed.

That is why I think it is so stupid for people to post these links here. If you do not post it here, then I do not care, in all honesty.[/quote']

g, they do shut it down but then this site has new feed up within 1 minute example - @ 108 the feed got shut down off espn UK, 1 minute later they upped a stream off sentana sports, then there were link to main event stream, now im not gonna tell you the site i use for obvious reasons but i can trun you through some stuff they are showin today

NHL-

ottawa v montreal

blackhawks v hurricanes

canucks v maple leafs

NBA

orlando v atlanta

memphis v new orleans

new york v washington

winter X games

strike force miami

soccer

hell they even have AHL ice hockey, snooker, car racing,WWE

they cant shut them down bro im telling you

i hope ur ok now bro' date=' r u recieving medical benefits[/quote']

I am good man, thanks.

bro i want 2 buy some shirts from brewsters company' date=' but i live far away, i think its for america[/quote']

Brew is in Canada, and he will ship anywhere, I think. Ask him.

g' date=' they do shut it down but then this site has new feed up within 1 minute example - @ 108 the feed got shut down off espn UK, 1 minute later they upped a stream off sentana sports, then there were link to main event stream, now im not gonna tell you the site i use for obvious reasons but i can trun you through some stuff they are showin today

NHL-

ottawa v montreal

blackhawks v hurricanes

canucks v maple leafs

NBA

orlando v atlanta

memphis v new orleans

new york v washington

winter X games

strike force miami

soccer

hell they even have AHL ice hockey, snooker, car racing,WWE

they cant shut them down bro im telling you[/quote']

They do get them shut down, but will they ever put an end to it 100%, no.

They just change how the stream them, like you said.

Technology has come a long way. Always ways around everything.

lol that aint me homie. funny none the less

Funny, yes, but I banned the op as soon as I saw it.

And, I am gonna edit these posts.

I find a lot of the spam accounts against me to be funny as well. Well, the ones that put a little thought into it anyway. But, I have to ban them as well.

contact 1 of the admins like G__row brewster etc and they will guide u' date=' as far as piracy goes, its wrong , it destroyed the music business , entertainment business in general and most of these ppl who watch pirated material have the resources, they r just selfish and cheap[/quote']

As hard as it is to stop piracy, Joe rogan always says, "you'll never stop the net" , you shut down 2 sites and 4 others pop up, its the way of the world, why do you think there's so many antivirus labels out there, because everytime they stop one someone comes up with 2 that are better, .. its impossible to stop , its wrong yes, but can the person who started this forum honestly say they've never watched a previously paid fight, i highly doubt it.

As hard as it is to stop piracy' date=' Joe rogan always says, "you'll never stop the net" , you shut down 2 sites and 4 others pop up, its the way of the world, why do you think there's so many antivirus labels out there, because everytime they stop one someone comes up with 2 that are better, .. its impossible to stop , its wrong yes, but can the person who started this forum honestly say they've never watched a previously paid fight, i highly doubt it.[/quote']

The person that started this forum. Yeah, they can say that for sure.

It is a Sparkhart based forum. The person who actually made the forum is not involved with MMA. lol Just sayin.

Oh, and do not ask me the question, cause I will not answer it. haha

As hard as it is to stop piracy' date=' Joe rogan always says, "you'll never stop the net" , you shut down 2 sites and 4 others pop up, its the way of the world, why do you think there's so many antivirus labels out there, because everytime they stop one someone comes up with 2 that are better, .. its impossible to stop , its wrong yes, but can the person who started this forum honestly say they've never watched a previously paid fight, i highly doubt it.[/quote']

the individuals who make those anti virus softwares, r those who made the virus in the 1st place 2 create a market.....widely known

Archived