Poll for peoples champ

freddievanhalen3

Rashad evans (haha jking i am) the only thing i like about rashad was when machida knock him out lol

my all time peoples champ its got to be the ice man i cant wait for him to come back, i think this lay off for him will do him good, i hope so any way id love to see him knockin ppl out again so gutted he went down hill. come on chuck im rooting for u all the way haha

Rashad evans (haha jking i am) the only thing i like about rashad was when machida knock him out lol

my all time peoples champ its got to be the ice man i cant wait for him to come back' date=' i think this lay off for him will do him good, i hope so any way id love to see him knockin ppl out again so gutted he went down hill. come on chuck im rooting for u all the way haha[/quote']

sorry lol i been drinking didnt see the pole didnt know u was askin on current champs lol if its on the champs now id say anderson silva, but i reallyy think vitor is goin 2 beat him and win the belt. All we can do is argue about it untill it happens tho lol :P i hope vitor wins tho im puttin ?200 on him 2 win get some gr8 odds lol

sorry lol i been drinking didnt see the pole didnt know u was askin on current champs lol if its on the champs now id say anderson silva' date=' but i reallyy think vitor is goin 2 beat him and win the belt. All we can do is argue about it untill it happens tho lol :P i hope vitor wins tho im puttin ?200 on him 2 win get some gr8 odds lol[/quote']

i hope he knocks silva out that would be great

i hope he knocks silva out that would be great

and me lol ill be putting 200 pound on him lol if he dont ill go ko vitor (haha like hell) as much as i love silva i want some one else to be champ now so he will stop messin round in the MW and go to LHW have a shot at shogun after he wins whats rightfully his, and i think if silva wins the LHW belt i dont think machida will have the same respect for him not to fight him for the belt coz silver will be kinda steppin on his territory haha fingerscrossed

its funny to see how everyone was making fun of the "canadian" the 1st time he came in the UFC like..everyone likes to do....but since dana has pronounced canada the 'mecca' of MMA and GSP more than convincingly whooped some serious **** in the UFC...

everyone thinks GSP is the "peoples" champ....

but am glad...!!

GSP ftw..

I say GSP only because he's much more down to earth than the rest' date=' A Silva is my personal favorite, however, if Dan 'the Man' Hardy was there, it'll be him ;)[/quote']

true, Lesnar never tells it like it is and isn't considered down to earth even if he decides to live in the earthly woods :rolleyes:

Archived